Daybreak Punishing the NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Blackweb, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Blackweb

For being the most popular faction. I know why you implemented these unnecessary and uncalled for nerfs to the NC, for population balance.

NC is consistently low pop now. That is what you wanted right Daybreak?

Are you deliberately trying to reduce the size of your player base?
  2. Exitus Acta Probat

I'm pretty sure the majority of the player base wasn't Max mains
    • Up x 2
  3. iStalk

Lol, you keep on crying about the NC Max nerf. Get over it, nothing fun about insta-killing everything.
    • Up x 1
  4. MUTALISKUS

most popular faction ? lol you kididing me ? Remember only one thing my boy .The most popular .Powerfull greaters fraction.Terran Respublic .Face this Game !!!!! Another VANU just clowns /NC dirty barbarians
  5. Liewec123

They just want to shut up the constant and incessant whining from the loud minority.
    Vanguards waaaaah! Maxes waaaah!

So they remove the NC max weapons from the game,
    I bet we'll still have whining about anything else half-decent that NC have.
    • Up x 1
  6. Kristan

They still do have capability to instakill, SCannons and Grinders still dish out 1000+ damage point blank. But at least Mattocks don't do this anymore...
  7. Pacster3

Shhhh. Don't tell them. They are busy whining. You know what kids do when they cry and you tell them they were wrong? They cry even louder...
  8. Malebranche

Since the NC are good at only shooting each other, then it's not a major problem. :p
    • Up x 1
  9. JibbaJabba

I have good news for you.

Many of the top players in the game play all factions and choose their main based on population. If your scrubs who couldn't hack it without a Max crutch have left, then expect them to be replaced with infantry killers.
  10. JibbaJabba

They are still quite viable vs infantry, but the instakill is basically gone. Yeah, I know on paper it's possible but I don't see it happening much on live now.
  11. Silkensmooth

NC max needed a nerf.

All NC had to do was pull a couple scat maxes at any indoor point and there was ZERO chance of winning for the other factions.

It was the worst.
  12. Liewec123

both require EVERY SINGLE PELLET in order to "one shot".

do you know how many pellets that is for Grinder? 10 pellets per arm.
    yes, a wide pellet spread weapon and it requires all 20 pellets to hit your tiny mobile target.

and with a fire rate of 500ms...you're dead to any c4 fairies and RL totting heavies who want some easy free certs.

oh? do VS and TR not have access to AV nades and C4?
    a couple of heavies with grenade bandoleers and AV nades can clear any room of maxes in seconds.
    but i can see how it is easier to complain about how UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE killing an NC max is,
    we all know NC maxes are invincible!
    • Up x 2
  13. Silkensmooth

Exactly correct. Basically invincible. You cant c4 a max who kills you faster than you can toss the C4, let alone press the button.

It sucks to get nerfed. I like to fly and my beloved ESFS have been nerfed more often than anything in the game. Thats just the way these kind of games work. Don't get too attached to one playstyle.

Besides in this game im having a hard time thinking of much that is cheesier than max units. Except shotguns on max suits.
  14. Campagne

What exactly do you do when there are a couple of TR or VS MAXes then? One can easily kill an infantrymen before the C4 can be thrown a detonated and can do it from further away. Two kill just as fast as a pre-nerf NC MAX.

What I'm saying here is that the shotguns aren't the problem the MAX suit is.
    • Up x 1
  15. Kristan

Congratualtions. Now you can feel how it feels to play TR and VS MAXes when you can't instakill people so they toss C4's at you.
  16. Pacster3

This is what everyone of TR and VS told you for freaking three years. But NC went like "You just need to aim for the head(and hit all bullets...on an LA jumping at you) and we don't have as much range. It's fair.". Now you get a feeling how imba instakill really was for you...
  17. Demigan

Yeah all factions have their whiners. Just recently I was trying to discuss something with an anti-NC whiner. He had been campaigning for the NC MAX nerf referring to a set of statistics every time. But now those statistics dont show what he wants anymore and he immediately cries hars about how those stats arent adequate anymore. Thats just the tip of the iceberg of his shenanigans ofcourse, he even admitted a few times he just wants NC to be wielding inferior weaponry as "punishment" for having in his opinion good weaponry before. Its whiners like this that make this game worse every time.
    • Up x 1
  18. Liewec123

You know it is an aoe right?...
    Can you honestly tell me you've never seen a c4 get thrown through a doorway or around a corner?
    Have you been trying to run directly at maxes this whole time like Pacster?

Also did you get the part about AV nades? They deal massive damage to maxes,
    you can bounce them off walls, around corners and with grenade bandolier you can carry 4 of them.
    Even without bandolier, a single av nades and decimator shot from across the room will instakill a max

You folks with the mindset of "ITS INVINCIBLE!" Because you haven't even tried thinking of EASY counters
    are part of the reason that everything unique in this game gets demolished and nerfed to hell.

Just a quick question Pacster...do you know the minimum time it takes to throw and detonate c4?
    I know you don't because otherwise you wouldn't write something so stupid,
    but I just want you to tell me what you think it is.
  19. Pacster3

Then where is your problem? That NC suddenly need to develope a mindset of "I'm not invincible and got to work for my kills" too? Buhuuu...poor NC. ;-)
    Enjoy it, others live with it for many years already.
  20. Liewec123

really? which of your VS max guns have pellet spread, a 1000ms minimum TTK with a 250% damage drop off by 20m?
    none of them? k.

don't act like TR and VS have had to deal with anything like the NC have right now,
    remember i play all 3 factions, i've had people trying to c4 all 3 of my maxes for years,
    i've been c4ing all 3 factions for years, and while nc did have the cqc edge making them EASIER,
    don't even try to pretend that the current tragic state of the NC max weapons is anything like what TR and VS have.

if you're half decent with any TR and VS max weapon you can kill a c4 fairy before he can kill you
    (unless he uses his brain and throws it from cover)
    against grinders an LA has enough time to throw c4, dance the irish jig, have a cup of tea and then detonate.
    (while you tickle him with pellets)

its not the same and you know it, but your bias won't let you admit it.
    • Up x 1