Can we have customize options for vehicle decals?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by karlooo, Mar 13, 2019.

1. karlooo

Can we have setting that allow us to choose where we want the decals and what size?
    For example when I put a decal on the Ant it just puts it all over the vehicle.
    It's like I'm trying to advertise!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    About the size on some vehicles it's over-sized like on the Galaxy or Lightening.

Can I just choose to put the decals on the sides?....basically just where I want (top, sides, both, etc.), and pick the size (small, med, large):

[IMG]
  2. Pikachu

I think the lack of mandatory syncronized loading screens is what prevents us from having the same level of customization as lobby shooters. *smells War Thunder*

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. karlooo

Not that type of customization. I'm asking to add more premade customization, like have some list:
    -front
    -sizes
    -rear
    You can pick 1 or multiple. And based on your input it puts it on that location.
  4. karlooo

5. Talthos

Would be kinda nice if vehicle customization in this game was more fleshed out, like it is in, say, Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005):

Customization on that level could potentially motivate players to buy even more cosmetics, in order to deck out their 'rides'.