TR:The Phantom Menace is Recruiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Gen.Drake61, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Gen.Drake61

We are a new outfit on ps4,we specialize in combined arms and are classified as hardcore,mics preferred for communication and squad/outfit gameplay.
    For more information on rules and if your looking for recruitment,please contact me through the forum's pm system,or ingame to the following Players:
    Gendrake93(leader,me)
    MeezzYourFriend(leader)
    Our tag is:
    TphM
    Faction:
    Terran Republic
  2. ShinobiFlash

I'm interested!
  3. Gen.Drake61

Whats your characters ingame name?
  4. ICaptainSnowI

I'm interested. I have ps4 and I recently started playing this game. Don't worry, I'm not new to gunfighting nor new to gaming so I have experience. My PSN - xSnowBear | For this game - ICaptainSnow|
  5. Gen.Drake61

Friend request sent.
  6. ICaptainSnowI

My PSN is actually My PSN - ICaptainSnow|

sorry for that
  7. Gen.Drake61

So im writing to inform you that the phantom menace has been disbanded,the issues with the game took their toll on me and i decided to temporarily quit the game until the dx11 update,well i left a player in charge that was competitive,meez,and although i wanted to be competitive,many issues stood in the way,well he wanted to only play competitive and when i left,he disbanded it,it may rise from the ashes again but im unsure,I'll update the thread should it happen,i personally blame dbg for this as they should have released the game with dx11 instead of releasing it in a broken an unfinished state(yes ps4 version is still in beta,which is the same mistake ccp made with dust514,plus i suspect that they have no way of preventing cheaters who have had their characters banned and deleted from just creating a new character as such if dbg decides to shuts down the game,i will no longer be using thier products or services(e.g dcuo,etc.),i honestly think after planetside arena comes out they will move away from the free to play model because of the columbus nova fiasco (the politcal fallout of the 2016 presidential elections relating to the russian interferences)which i believe caused them to lose so much money and assets because of the sactions against columbus nova and renova(thanks trump you racist pos...no really "rolls eyes in resentment" and to a bigger extent the russian government for using renova and columbus nova to destroy planetside 2 ps4,screw you putin),but then i realized part of the problem is that dbg just doesn't care,they didn't investigate the fact that columbus nova was being used as a Russian front which was used to interfere in the 2016 elections before they made the investment deal years before,and trust me i HATE politics,why,because when something like this happens it can hit the gaming community and industry extremely hard, but after 2016 i realized i could no longer avoid it,its practically effected me mentally and emotionally as a result,though i still stand by my decision to never register to vote because politicians dont really care if your voice is heard or not,and because i dont feel the usa is much of a democracy anymore,thus i dont see a free world anymore,politics and voting is like popularity to me,i dislike it.
  8. Gen.Drake61

Though should it rise again,it will likely be under a different name,and i will likely post a new recruitment notification.
  9. Gen.Drake61

Please disregard my previous statement about the outfit being disbanded by meezz,aparently it wasn't showing up,and wasn't disbanded by meezz,but he did leave an inactive member in charge,i was able to get in contact with the inactive leader as he doesn't play planetside 2 much and he reinstated me as leader,ive also set the outfit as casual as i wish to be competitive while having fun,i just found this out after one of our members finally arrived home from her family outing.