I had a dream

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MichaelMoen, Feb 24, 2019.

1. MichaelMoen

For the first time. Ever. I had a Planetside 2 dream.

Was in-game, fighting the TR. (naturally) Kickin' ***, even a MAX couldn't get me. Specifically using a Battle Rifle for some reason cause in reality I'm horrible with them. The interesting part was that some players could do these backflip and sideflip evasion maneuvers, making me think the game had a major gameplay update.

My subconscious is telling me to log in again. o_O But I'm trying to stay away until the DirectX update happens.
    • Up x 1
  2. AlcyoneSerene

I dream of being on Auraxis fighting as well, even last night in it I had hopped off my VS and onto NC to 'farm a little certs there.' Sometimes it's a blend, like fighting on TR but using VS weapons, or something odd of the sort. Too bad none of them have been detailed or realistic enough yet. At least one time it was a regular dream but I was doing some non-combat tasks for one of the empires which was pretty interesting.

Don't wait too long to hop back in as any online game could go offline or the population to tank at any point for whatever unforeseeable reason. I'm partially regretting this long farm for the auraxium carbines on TR & VS since it takes so long and it is not my thing to stick to one weapon and just one or two classes.
  3. icufos

I want to dream of Planetside 2 and Planetside Arena.
    However, actually dream of being rich, famous and adored by women..so boring.:rolleyes:
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

• Up x 2
  5. TRspy007

I had a dream planetside 2 was flourishing and there were endless fights going on and the server were running properly and then i woke up the the nightmare that is reality
  6. icufos

Great.Thanks for the link. I shall post on my clansite. So happy.

I had a dream I was playing Planetside 2 last night and had a really good time.
    There was no lag and someone asked me to join their squad. I kicked serious bottom....wait a minute...it wasn't a dream....it was real. OMG!:p
    • Up x 2