[Question] Does Triage Stack?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luicanus, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Luicanus

I've been riding around as a medic on a Flash. I've been enjoying being able to rapidly get to the wounded and heal large numbers at once with mending field and Triage.

But I've been thinking, if I had a second medic on my flash would both medics trigger Triage healing for nearby wounded or would it only count as one instance because there's only one vehicle?
  2. adamts01

Same abilities aren't supposed to stack. I think the repair tool is the only exception. Maybe med tool? Just imagine a squad of tryhard Carapace Mending Field medics holding a point.....
    • Up x 1
  3. Metalsheep

Without testing, i cant say for sure. But i would assume based on other ingame effects like Proximity Repair and the Shield Bubbles that Triage would not stack. It would just select the medic with the highest level Triage on the vehicle to determine the effectiveness.

If Triage stacked, i feel like some kind of strategy would have been developed using it. Kind of like the repair sunderer balls of old.
    • Up x 2