SolTech/Connery Server Transfers Ending January 31

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Roxxlyy, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Roxxlyy Community Relations

As of 11:59 PM PT on January 31, 2019, server transfers between SolTech and Connery will no longer be available.

Please be sure that your character is on your preferred server before this time, as your character's server will become their permanent home after this date passes. Customer Service will not be able to move your character between servers once the transfer period ends, and we do not currently have any additional server transfer windows planned.

For a refresher on how to transfer characters between servers, you can go here.
    • Up x 1
  2. Zakum

What is this SolTech server? I have been away from the game for sometime. Should I care about switching over to this one? Where can I see statistics about this server?
  3. Inseerlink

He, a post on day 31 Jan saying that things will end 31 Jan.

Edit:
    Please ignore my comment, I just saw this today for some weird reason.
    Where is the delete comment buttom?
  4. Erendil

Soltech is a new server located in Tokyo.

You can find stats about it here: https://ps2.fisu.pw/population/?world=40

The transfer window is now over, but I wouldn't worry about it. You're probably better off where you are now. Unless you're into stat padding, lag switching, and neverending MAX and vehicle spam done by massively-overpopping attacking forces, Soltech is not the server for you.
  5. Zakum

Thank god I didn't switch. I already have medium server connection, imagine conecting in a server in Tokyo?
  6. SteelMantis

I missed the announcement and now my wife and I have our mains on different servers (both in the 2k-3k hours played range).

Quite a disappointing turn of events.
  7. DaPoets

I moved from NY State to Los Angeles, rolled a new character on Connery and I have to say it is actually a big difference in gaming experience. Plus w/ the new character the grind from lvl 1 - 20 has been a lot of fun! My East coast server toon is lvl 68