Where is our promised Planetside Arena Beta early access???

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Voodoo4500, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Voodoo4500

Where is our promised Planetside Arena early Beta access for us folks that pre-ordered???????
  2. CptLegshot

Beta was replaced with a lesson about preordering anything.
    • Up x 3
  3. JibbaJabba

Bump.

Game comes out in 7 days. This is starting to smell like a BS bait and switch.
  4. OgreMarkX

Cash grab.
    • Up x 1
  5. Nenarch

Doesn't look good, I even pre-ordered PSA thou I'm not going to play it, I like PS2 more even if I hate the amount of snipers these days. Infiltrators where always strong as hell, but these days their so popular that need to really take care of not getting headshotted while fighting visible opponents. Thou I doubt their never nerf that class, wish they would have taken atleast motion spotters out of the game by now. Hmm got sidetracked, PSA doesn't have infils.. but it doesn't have same feeling as PS2 what's more like a sandbox game what I like and I don't have to play seriously all the time.. I like doing Small things with few people in between the prime time alerts.
  6. Voodoo4500

Is DayBreak not going to acknowledge this? Us folks that pre-ordered PAID for early access to the Beta and we have not received it. What the heck is going on?
  7. BigG

Just refund it if your'e upset. It is on steam after all.
  8. Voodoo4500

I don't want a refund. I want to know what the heck is going on.
  9. OgreMarkX

Remember, never pre-order any game from any company.

Never pay to Alpha or Beta Test.
  10. Armcross

Next, DCU battle royal.