Terrible server latency every 10 seconds

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Asaldur, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Asaldur

I think there's a couple of more threads that talks about the same, I'm actually wondering if all of our claims will be listened soon.

Honestly, the game has been becoming unplayable since some months ago because of this pathetic server latency we all have every damn minute, I have tried to google it to find someone's comment that may give me some possible tips for this but it was a fail and a waste of time. I couldn't say that this is something related to my connection, I've been playing this game since years and this never happened before, my game keeps lagging every 10 or 20 seconds +/-.
  2. adamts01

Daybreak isn't giving our devs the resources they need to get this fixed. Maybe go hunting. Last week to get deer here in Texas.
    • Up x 1
  3. Crowne

After the horrendous lag I experienced today, I am beginning to regret buying a month of membership.

Daybreak will not see an improvement in resources if they cannot hold on to returning veterans for more than one month of membership.
    My budget will not allow me to throw good money after bad.
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We have a fix in the works that we are aiming to put out tomorrow.
    • Up x 4
  5. Zizoubaba

and we are not closing this thread even those it is precisely on the subject of "complaining about lag" (which was the reason given for closing my thread (which mentioned the lag but who's subject wasn't the lag).

In short, we are acting according to a reasonable and typical rational!

(and because I just broke the rules this account will be getting a warning or suspension or hell, permanent ban, why not)

BITE ME
    • Up x 1
  6. Grumluck

woaw the are not capable to fix the servers and now :
    they DELETE thread in the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!! amasing : i can't believe it when my membershipthe will go .....
  7. Inogine

Before everyone pops a blood vessel, I don't think it's a malicious intent in locking the threads. I also haven't seen any deleted unless you can name the thread title directly. Just locked.
    • Up x 1
  8. Asaldur

I think the problem has been removed finally, thank you very much for your responses you all, specially Roxxly
  9. Crosi

The lag problem has been removed. Now the games looks like it did 5 years ago. Thats quite an extreme fix imo.