When did the fix the lags?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fraecker, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Fraecker

It is unplayable. :mad:
  2. Inogine

They're "working on it" and it might happen this coming week. We'll see.
  3. Fraecker

You mean tomorrow, when the 1 guy is back from holiday and can restart the server? ;-)
  4. Inogine

We'll see. ;)
  5. Jac70

Currently the game is fundamentally broken. I've been playing on and off since beta and there have always been bugs but it has never been this bad. Right now it is borderline unplayable. I think anyone who has a membership should have their money refunded for the month until it is fixed.
    • Up x 7
  6. Stopper

Yes, I was hoping to play during my holidays but it was terrible. Nothing in line with the service I was expecting in buying my subscription.
    • Up x 1
  7. Squishu

When you can play, this game is beautiful. When? Not on holiday season it seems :(
  8. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We have a fix in progress and are shooting to get it out tomorrow morning.
    • Up x 4
  9. Inogine

Thank ya Roxxlyy and g'luck on working on it.
  10. Redoubt

Good, I can say thanks, not moaning, but the other thread was locked. So I couldn't.

"Thanks" - Redoubt
    • Up x 1
  11. SquirtAttack

FINALLY A RESPONSE FROM DB!!!! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ
  12. PrivatRig

And is this fix gonna really work? Can you proof it that this fix is gonna work?
  13. SquirtAttack

This is so frustrating.....
  14. Commander Tychus

Good on you Roxxlyy. Let's hope this fix is ACTUAL to the lag problems we been gettin'
    • Up x 2
  15. Jingstealer

Fixed it for a short while. Went bad again quickly. Not as bad as it was, but not great either.
  16. icufos

17. SquirtAttack

There are still problems.... I was outside of a spawn as light assault, shooting at a tank, ran back into spawn, went through the teleporter to the other spawn, changed to an infiltrator, got ready to put down a motion sensor in the spawn, then died in spawn room to a Warden battle rifle.

Things are better than they were, but something is still off.