A thank you where it is due. (Magriders)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Exileant, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Exileant

o_O I am beginning to see now that it in fact might just be my skill level that force these impossible guns to flourish where to everyone else yields failure. :) Maybe my friends are right... :eek: Maybe I finally got what I asked for. If so thank Christ in Heaven. Hahaha!

:( The only way you make Explosive Rounds worth something on the Lasher, is you make it at least half of the direct hit damage, and speed up the shot speed. If a lasher cannot even hold it's own against the other 2 heavy weapons, you are dead if you encounter any of the others in a fight. :eek: This is not the case AT ALL with the other two weapons. :confused: Plus last time I checked, If you were crazy enough to gather in one spot and try to use Lashers as a suppression weapon, you will have someone crazy enough to fly up and C4 every one. ;) I do. :p And make out like a bandit.

o_O The Jackhammer to me, even at a distance has and feels like always will be the best shotgun this game offers. :eek: The fact that it delivers rounds MUCH faster than any other auto shotgun is the sole reason I actually USE my heavy on N.C. Where as I almost never use my heavy on Vanu. :D I do so only to insult people with the Lasher. :confused: The T7 is not comparable to anything to me thanks to its massive magazine, range and firing speed. I can drop people like I do in Destiny with the Sweet Business, I mean like snowfall in Minnesota. I have found nothing holds down a room better than this weapon, especially if you have a twin helping you out, or have a leash on you. o_O Shotguns as a whole out perform every other weapon in the game, :)p There is a reason people cry about people using them in the feed) because they are the only weapon that have the potential to kill your enemy in 1 shot, barring a Sniper Rifle and Bow. Jackhammer out performs other shotguns in my hands. o_O The kick is nominal, and only gets out of hand if you do not allow your character to reset the sight or actively hold down the sucker down as you fire. It is like a Fusion Rifle, with a beginning, bridge, and end. :D They are my specialty in Destiny Origin and Destiny 2, so me and the Hammer became the best of friends very fast.

:eek: THE BREAKDOWN ASIDE. :D The ORIGINAL Challenge was for me to give you a real world support on the claim that Vanu sports the weakest weapons, and by your own admission Lasher is the WEAKEST of the 3. So it does not matter if you think the other Heavy weapons are also weak, (which the absolutely are not) ;) The Lasher is still the worst. Exileant am good with word.
  2. Exileant

Most people do not read the story, and there there for pick N.C. thinking they are the G.I. Joe's in the story. Their weapons look American and that brings the battle a little closer to them. It attracts kids, and grown folks alike, because I will be honest. Even I get a thrill out of using a modified M-1 tank against futuristic tanks. That feeling of seeing regular old F-18 Hornets taking on crap eons more advanced in Independence Day just does not get old.... N.C.s Max Downfall, begins and ends in Looks. They are UGLY, but they are still the most powerful in the game hands down. They do not even need A.V. weapons to kill the other maxes, The shotguns do just fine. What makes them the most deadly is because they are built to hold points. Shotguns are for denying passage, and Nobody does shotguns better than the N.C. I have the absolute most success with N.C. Maxes. They stop C4, users in their tracks if they are spotted, and that is honestly the only real threat a Decent max user faces. The rest of the time I simply drain my ammo killing people. (Eeeeevery so often someone will slip through while I am reloading, but that is only an issue when I want to E.D. 209 style show off, by firing both weapons at the exact same time) The other Maxes cannot do this at the speeds N.C.s Max can.

:confused: I agree with you that N.C. is hardheaded, and often they aimlessly do whatever they want, but I honestly believe that is a direct result of them having such powerful guns. Sure, their rate of fire may be slow, but the damage they can deal is second to none. :eek: It feels like you are firing auto Battle Rifles. To that end, fun is not the only reason even skilled N.C. players stick around a losing battle. They do so because they know even by themselves they can easily rack up a ton of kills. :D I do because it is worth it. Vanu does not have weapons that dominate like that in a mid range fight. Most people on rely on Sub-Machine Guns. o_O Even on their HEAVIES. :( That is down right sad.

;) The cards may be stacked against you as far as communicating with a random team, but when you have superior fire power and numbers, you do not need to really have much in the way of teams. o_O That is why America has dominated so long. In hand to had combat, most of our people would get slaughtered against just about any other countries people, thanks to our plush lifestyle and mindset, (We gripe and moan about a 3 bedroom house with 1 bath being too small... for 2 people..... You AT LEAST need 2 bathrooms, right?) but that is hand to hand. :eek: A fully automatic shotgun that fires explosive rounds nullifies a fist, bat, chain, chain saw, pistol, some A.R.s... The list goes on..... when it can be owned by literally anyone with a clean record for the purposes of...HUNTING.... and can be bought at just about any QUALITY gun dealer. :confused: Tactics help Vanu survive a little while, to even pull a 300 at times, but eventually, numbers and firepower over take us... And do so not working together a stitch.....
  3. Campagne

Yes, I'm sure it is your amazing skill that allows you to utilize these weapons to the best of their capabilities despite not being capable of doing so with the Lasher. :rolleyes:

The issue is the Lasher isn't meant to be a powerful direct-combat weapon. It's a low-skill spam cannon, a squad support gun. Increasing its splash damage would be ridiculous as would be increasing the velocity. You simply want a more powerful weapon without considering any kind of balance or even skill required.

The Jackhammer can be whatever you want it to be in your mind, but it will never be anything other than what it is in reality. If one were to take the re-chamber delay into account the Jackhammer would likely have the same effective RPM of an auto-shotgun but with considerably less damage per shot. You would be flat out better off with almost any other shotgun.

Call me when the MCG becomes akin to Thunderlord, then we'll have something to worry about. :p However once again we find the design of the MCG is much more suited to a supportive role over a duelist's weapon. The long spin-up and low accuracy with the large magazine lends itself to be a weapon firing upon a flank or from within a group. Each of the three heavy weapons are less competitive and more supportive as they all feature an increased ability to suppress with sustained fire while sacrificing their actual combat effectiveness when compared to other weapons.

Shotguns do not outperform most weapons, there isn't really any evidence of that. Furthermore only pump-actions can OHK and as anyone can tell you that doesn't always work. If you like the JH great, but the stats of the gun don't change no matter what your opinion of it is. The recoil on the burst mode is hilarious. If not at a touch it can easily lead to missed shots in the burst simply because of how rapidly it climbs. Aim at the chest and it goes past their head.

Fusion rifles? Bleh. But on top of that, using special ammo basically means getting to fire it about 10 times an hour unless one uses specialized armour.

Challenge failed. The Lasher is only weaker in direct combat, that's not it's role. It is an uncontested suppression weapon with a low skill requirement to boot. It can't be worse than another heavy weapon because it does something unique in a unique way.

An example of the challenge I was looking for was something along the lines of "Vanu carbines are the weakest carbines and this is why" or "the Vanu's vehicle weaponry is inferior to that of the competition because of the following reasons" or some such thing. Not comparing apples to oranges. :cool:
    • Up x 1
  4. Exileant

:D I cannot count how may times I have lost to a T.R. Running out of ammo then spamming that dang repeater.... What do we get? A flipping Spiker.... :confused: The Repeater was so monstrous they made the Pilot so everyone could have something similar... N.C.? Shoot if you have to swap to a secondary with N.C. Fire power, you need to die. :p Even if you just dropped 4 people, because you should have known when it was time to retreat. Hahaha! ;) That is to say they do not need a secondary.

:) But is like I told Demi: :eek: Literally everyone I brought to this game looked at all of what it had to offer, and the second I showed them the Prowler and Rotators they instantly wanted to play. :D A few said they wanted to play as N.C. Because of the Vanguard, but most wanted to be T.R. One other who was future orientated like me wanted to Play Vanu. And as I have said, even I picked Vanu for the sake of having an enemy to play against for the duration of this games existence. :D So I chose Tactics over desire.
  5. Exileant

:p When the shotgun can end your life with the first shot, then follows up with 2 more at the speed of a Light Machine Gun, it is vastly superior to all of the rest. You can think what you wanna there. :D It is not the Jackhammers fault you cannot tame it.

:confused: The Thunderlord is not in the T7's category. :rolleyes: The Thunderlord is a HEAVY weapon, in the class with your Rocket Launchers, Missile Launchers, and Swords. So comparison fail for you. :eek: Sweet Business is an Exotic (Primary), that in the right hands (Mine) can easily wipe out the ENTIRE enemy's team. T7 is also a Primary that can do the same. o_O Both can put out a massive deal more damage than that of your average gun, thanks to its Fire speed, and ammo count.

:D Finally. :eek: OOoooooooh, so its main role is to never be seen and to shoot around corners dealing only 70 damage per explosion? :rolleyes: Please.... Lasher is built to ONLY be truly effective if you land direct hits. If it were an indirect attack weapon, the explosions would be more powerful than a direct hit. ;) That is why H.E.A.T. rounds are in the game....

:D I beat your challenge with your own words. "You have not failed N.C. o_O You have failed yourself."
  6. Demigan

Anyone realize the discrepancy here?

I'm wondering if you did a good survey of a lot of people to come to your numbers. Making sweeping declarations based on "hey I think people thought this" is kinda bad. Also in the history of PS2 from beginning to now I've not yet seen any evidence of people picking NC for those reasons, and looking at population trends this simply isn't true. The "NC has newbs" rethoric was created already at launch, with the same idea of "only newbs join and experienced players join the VS/TR", but there's never been any evidence that this is the case. This is especially well visible with NS weapons for example where the NC is in no way inferior to the VS/TR, which should have been the case had the "NC is bads" mantra been true.
    • Up x 1
  7. ridicOne

Anyone realize when not to feed a troll?

Isn't it ironic?
  8. Campagne

The only shotguns capable of killing in a single shot are pump-actions, which obviously do not have the RoF of an LMG. The Jackhammer deals 112 damage per pellet with 5 pellets per shell. A burst fires 3 shell. That's 1680 damage if all pellets hit. The Jackhammer requires at least 9 pellets to land on a basic target to kill, 10 for a target with an auxiliary shield, 11 for nanoweave, 12 for both, 13 for a stock heavy shield, 15 for a shield with nanoweave, and 16 pellets for a heavy shield with nanoweave and an auxilary shield. Given the random nature of pellet spread on shotguns in PS2, it can be somewhat unlikely to even land 10 out of 15 pellets on any given stationary target at a distance of about 5 meters. It's quite unlikely to actually kill a competent opponent in live-fire conditions in a single burst.

And no, this is not solely due to user performance but RNG pellet spread and high dependency on luck. Sorry. :p

Now, compare this to an auto-shotgun: at least 8 pellets to land on a basic target to kill, 9 for a target with an auxiliary shield, 10 for nanoweave with or without an auxiliary shield, 12 for a stock heavy shield, and 14 pellets for a heavy shield with nanoweave with or without an auxilary shield.

Auto-shotguns deal 125 damage per pellet and fire 6 pellets per shell with a RoF advantage of 35 RPM over the Jackhammer. They can also be used with a jetpack. They're looking at about a 2 shot kill for most enemies, 3 for the strongest, and 4 given poor aim/luck. Comparatively the Jackhammer needs 2-3 with perfect accuracy/luck a 4 for the toughest of enemies even if all pellets hit the chest.

Thunderlord is a heavy weapon, the Mini-Chaingun is a heavy weapon. :p

I actually got quite lucky with my armour drops. I've got a few pieces with Heavy Ammo Finder and even Machine Gun Aim. Believe me, I use Thunderlord like a primary weapon. Afterall, TL kills in as little as one shot and causes group kills entirely without effort. Can your Sweet Business get three kills with one bullet? :p

Yes. What other high-capacity automatic infantry-portable AoE suppression guns are out there? You're asking for a gun which can kill without line of sight ad with 0% accuracy to be more powerful. That is unreasonable. Don't try to 1v1 another heavy with only a Lasher and you'll be fine.

Actually I think you'll find you're completely wrong. Lasher does something different. Different =/= better or worse. As I said, give a solid apples-to-apples example such as the VS' AR or sidearms. There at least lies a semi-legitimate argument without much effort.

Even if he is just a troll, a legitimate argument can support a position or further a goal. Others may read the forums and listen to such arguments and for better or worse change the way they think about something.
    • Up x 2
  9. Exileant

;) Actually the Music has been tested by a few people and most say N.C. has the coolest music and until people actually see how ugly most of their stuff is, would actually pick them on that alone. T.R. Sounds Star Wars-ish, (Too much for some people. In my circle it is filled with jokes and quotes, any and every time the music to Imminent base capture begins. :D To the tune of everyone pretending like they are on a com shouting random orders given in the movie and made up.:eek: **The Fighters have Broken our defenses!!!** **Get those At-At's operational!!** :confused: **All we have are PROWLERS, WE CAN STICK SOME LEGS ON'EM THOUGH!!!" **Focus the TURBO LASERS on that ship-- THE SHIP IS TOO FAST FOR TURBO LASERS!!! It must have a Supercharger!!!** **We are taking heavy fire!!! "SOMEONE HELP US SOMEONE HE-- Tank explodes.** o_O **If we fail this battle... YOU will be the one to inform Lord Vader** We have someone who can do a really good impression of Sidious's Voice... **:cool: Captain.... You will report the outcome of this battle....directly...to....me... Ending with someone Screaming (Usually him at the seat of a Vulcan.) as high pitched as they possibly can, whilst stressing emphasis on the last word from the phrase: (You guessed it.) ":mad: UUUUuun-LLiim-mii-teeed... :eek: POOOUAR!!!!" Just as what ever they are shooting explodes.**:p** And me screaming: ":D NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERDS!!!!!!!"** We do have fun. Ha! Vanu sounds Tribal/Ritualistic New Age, something that could have easily made its way on the "Pure Moods" playlist. Something I greatly enjoy but here in America that is a minority. There are no Local stations dedicated to music like Adiemus or Enigma. Granted that is just going off of the Character Selection Page. However playing the rarely heard opening game theme, Vanu's section pulling up the rear of the song, seems to be the most popular, tying with N.C.s solo at the Bridge. Any survey I did, I have a feeling you would cry about if it proved you wrong. ;) Regardless, I am a player, not a major data base. (Minor at best.) My survey groups are my family, friends, and many associates. And most of them are skeptical and love to be shown the truth, rather than told. :D It is a good thing I like being right. Just had an encounter against a Jackhammer. o_O A monster.
  10. Exileant

:rolleyes: The T7 is a Primary weapon. Heavy only refers to it's type restricting it from being used on the other suits.... o_O Your rocket launcher is the Equal to Thunderlord as far as Class. :D You know better. I use the Thunderlord The same way, but just because it has hidden functions allowing you to do so, along with the ability to upgrade the weapons longevity does not classify it as a primary. My Black Talon is used as a Primary at times. It is a sword.... ;) Swords are not Primaries.. (Finders are key. And I am set up to never not have ammo for anything so long as I rotate properly.) The Lasher is a terrible weapon and cannot be used to the extent the other guns can, this is garbage. o_O It has no real world application at this time. Sure perhaps in this games golden years you could pull it and fire it blindly into 200 people and net a few assists or kills, but that was then. You can jump 2ice as high and move 3 times as fast now, the gun needs to be adjusted. :confused: The gun is lousy. You will not win a fight with one against a decent player unless you flat out get the drop on them and you are in a place they cannot get to you right away. A heavy weapon that cannot defend itself against ANYTHING in a 1 on 1 fight? :p Now THAT is unreasonable.... Don't use the gun in a 1 on 1 fight.... o_O Basically you just told me not to use the gun. The lasher needs to be fixed.

:D Heavy weapons to heavy weapons is as Apple to apple as anyone can get. :rolleyes: You killed your own argument and now you are flailing about, trying to fight that good night. Give in, let it take you, RELAX. You said the Lasher was the weakest of the 3. o_O I am done with you. I have shaken you like a rag-doll and marked you as my territory in this.

:mad: NOBODY GO NEAR HIM!!!!! o_O HE BELONGS TO ME!!!!!! :eek: And you better not wash that off either......
  11. Exileant

;) Typically I find people resort to calling others Trolls when they lack the ability to either produce coherent facts to counter what they do not support, :D or cannot express themselves all together.

o_O Take your comment for example... Isn't WHAT ironic? :rolleyes: Irony is not used that way. :p You spent some TIME on that thought before you typed it. :D Now THAT is irony....

:) Use more than 2 brain cells and contribute, or stick to 1 ups, via likes. Hahaha!
  12. Demigan

Sure I do, but trolls try to survove and will seek food elsewhere if not fed. Better keep it inside its own thread than have it stomping around somewhere else.
    Speaking of which...

So besides a giant ramble you admit you pulled it out of your rear hole, as expected. The reason why I would fault a survey you would make would be because the survey would have leadong questions, questions with answers you cant interpret right or the conclusions are off, but only if those faults are there. The likelyhood is that you probably make all those faults based on your track record so far, going even so far to say that blatantly inferior weapons are superior (Buzzard vs Starfall for example) or continuously lying/using grossly erroneous conclusions about a bug and promoting it as a feature (the once more debunked ghost shot. It literally takes 5 minutes to start up the game and test this out for yourself). Hell you even perpetuate the "shotguns OP" myth. Shotguns are unique while SMG's are a weaker version of the game-filling automatic magazine weapon variety. Yet SMG's get just as much usage and similar stats... As does the Carbine category and others. If shotguns are OP, why doesnt it score better or see more usage?
    • Up x 1
  13. Campagne

Exactly. The Thunderlord is a primary weapon classified as a heavy weapon. In Destiny 2 even a pistol counts as a primary weapon, so I don't see where the confusion is. :p

Who says swords can't be primary weapons? It's the current year after all. :p

The Lasher is not meant to be used to the same extent as other weapons. That's the point, it does something different. Don't use it in a duel doesn't mean don't use it.

Most players still move and jump at the same speeds and rates as they have always done. The possibility of select implants does not directly equate to uniform usage.

Don't forget the pellet info. The Jackhammer doesn't stand up to any other shotgun but I don't see you complaining about that. ;)

By that logic comparing a Magscatter to a Blackhand is apples to apples. They're both sidearms, are they not? But even if the comparison was fair, a single set of low-usage weapons doesn't make for an imbalanced game. If the VS truly were somehow worse than the other two factions you would have no difficulty in listing additional examples.

Eh, I'm not really in to that. But I don't think this is the right place to talk about your kinks. :p
    • Up x 1
  14. pnkdth

Jackhammer has the lowest pellet spread, very tight CoF, and no damage drop off at all + burst mode. Big magazine size for a shotgun too. Overall, good traits for an HA who doesn't have jump jets to close the gap. It is functional and a bit boring since it is not much different from how shotguns work in general... But it works.

The T7 got its DAKKA attachment which ups it to 845RPM and halves the spin-up time. I rate this weapon DAKKA!/DAKKA! If you want more DAKKA you can DAKKA twice as much if you put an ex. mag on it.

Lasher is unique and fun but ultimately an odd weapon in a fast-paced game with fairly low TTK. Certainly not a "low skill spam weapon" unless you aim to piss off friendlies to the point where they'll deliberately TK you. The vast majority of people using Lashers I imagine crying out in desperation, "I AM HELPIIIIIING!!!!!!!" as their VS brothers and sisters tear them to pieces. You need a strong understanding of the map, infantry combat in general, and the players around you. With its pitiful TTK and that you light up like a literal Christmas tree means it is tricky, to say the least, to hide in plain sight. The large projectiles also mean you need a bit of space to fire (and this is also the reason you will start earning them grief points...).

Lasher is very satisfying when it works. The main problem is you are going to spend a lot of time waiting for that moment which, to many players, is going to feel boring/unrewarding. I'll take an ex. mag Flare if I want a suppression weapon as then I'll be a whole lot more useful at holding/taking points. I guess that'd be the main main problem with it actually that there's very little point in deterring or suppressing infantry in the manner which the Lasher does it.

TL;DR: Each ES HA weapon has its own little niche, if you do not like it, deal with it and keep using an LMG (or whatever else that floats your boat). The HA sure ain't lacking options when it comes to choosing weapons...
    • Up x 1
  15. Exileant

:rolleyes: And he calls me a Troll.... A laugh.

:D A giant hole filled with people, sure technically an metaphorically. ;) That is how pools, poles, and surveys work. Although Typically they are in front of me. o_O And it is no myth, my greatest success has been because I started using them, and using them the RIGHT way. There are a plenty of A.S.P. 100's that cures my name because of it. :D You just do not want people to start using them, because it will make your life harder. I understand that. :) You are a hype person, and wannabe trend setter. We had people like you in Armor Core For Answer. :eek: Not many people knew how to fight against Reverse Joint Cores, so to combat this, people started posting that they caused lag issues and disconnections on use. o_O That lie grew to the point that you would win your battle instantly, because people would not fight you. They would log off. I see the same thing going on here. There, my main units were Reverse Joints because they made the most sense to use benefit wise. Unlike them, I knew how to fight them as well. :eek: So when they FINALLY got tired of losing and called themselves trying to beat me at my own game, I would wipe the floor with them. ;) A shotgun can drop a target in 1 shot, So its kill time is only at the mercy of it's rounds velocity. :rolleyes: How you can remotely fix your fingers to say, rifles of any type are more effective even within a shotguns kill range is beyond a lie and you should be ashamed of yourself. :D That fact is you are too weak to face people with them and you do not want anymore people to use them in fear that you will lose more encounters than you likely already are. Hahaha!

:confused: Because you cannot POSSIBLY be winning with the nonsense tactics and ideas you have about weapons here.
  16. Exileant

:D Exactly, Dakka X DakkaX2 = Robocop 2 Scene: VvvvvvvvVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVBP-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-- "AaaaaaaAAHH!!!" --D-D-D-D-D-D-- "YeeeEEEEE!!!" --D-D-D-D-D-- "Heavy Assault Spo--UUUUuuuuuuuhhhh...." X2

;) And that is exactly what I said about the Lasher more or less. "The funny thing is a kid was on the microphone with one, and ACTUALLY SCREAMED, :eek: "Look Daddy, I AM HELPING!!!" I read this and died. :D I started to save that cuteness, but got distracted. Hahaha!

:( I am tired of dealing with the Lasher, by NOT using my Heavy. To me heavy Assault is worthless without a good heavy weapon. I do not need an Over-shield that makes me glow like a Christmas tree only to THEN start firing ORNAMENTS in the form of MASSIVE ENERGY Bolts that glow just as brightly. :eek: The gun is worthless outside of standing on a ledge and shooting someone just about to enter a door for MAYBE that one kill, since everyone saw that and HEARD that you now take all Aggression and either move, or die. A sniper rifle is used the same way.... :p And it only takes 1 hit. It does nothing any other gun can do better, far faster, and will less visibility. Some guns have Under-slung Grenade Launchers, o_O There is your Blast Radius Area Denial right there for the other factions. A Lasher cannot compete with an Under-slung Launcher, because the kill time is so slow they have time to reload and fire another grenade. :eek: A T7 and Jackhammer absolutely can, because if you miss, or by some curse do not do enough damage to kill them on that first hit? You are through.
  17. Exileant

:confused: You have lost your mind. Hahaha!

:rolleyes: First you are trying to go by numbers. If they call the Magrider being 15 Ks slower than it was supposed to be an oversight, you cannot possibly believe they are on top of the Gun Damage Bio, so toss out those number right there. :D I have never needed 3 shots in burst mode to drop someone unless I was shooting them WELL outside of its intended range. And even when I needed that third burst, The gun dropped them before the 3rd was finished firing. So I do not know what you are doing to miss with a Jack hammer, but you need to practice with it. :eek: Lasbi was laying me out with it at a distance and only needed 2 to 3 shots, NON BURST. With a Burst, insta-give. It was only after I went full "Bull Rush" Did I manage to turn the tide of that fight. Even then I took some lumps.

o_O Other suppression AOE Suppression guns. Pounders, Ravens, ANY AND ALL SHOTGUNS, Under-slung Grenade launchers, the last 2 of which, capable of single hit kills and available to everyone.

;) Other comparisons, Repeater versus Spiker, Repeater will crush a spiker all day everyday, while Spiker has a charge function that barely removes the shield of a target. :D If you manage to get a hit. Coupled with the things charge time. It is garbage compared to the other faction postols. More Apples to MORE Apples....

:eek: Yes the Thunderlord is absolutely a heavy weapon. And the only weapon T7 Compares to is Sweet Business. I mean even a toddler can see this. ;) Lastly A primary weapon goes in the first slot, a HEAVY weapon goes in the last slot, just like in Destiny. If it were a true heavy weapon, it would replace your rocket launcher. :p I am so glad you agree.
    :D The Heavy in "Heavy" Weapon is referencing the SUIT it is available on. :p Shake off the slowness. Hahaha!

Again I am DONE with you, owned and marked. :eek: Will you EVER get tired of me being right? :D Probably not, but that is okay, nor will I. Hahaha!
  18. Demigan

You just said you didnt use them and now your greatest successes are because of them. Hey why dont you show some of these surveys you've used? We'll take a look with the scientific method in mind to see if the questions and conclusions are correct. You wouldnt mind that if you were so sure of yourself right?

They curse your name because you held a survey...? Or are you already talking about shotguns?

Considering people like Iridar and I think Campagne asked me for input about upgrading shotguns prior to the latest advertised shotgun "buff" because I am one of the most avid shotgun promoters who believes shotguns need more to get on-par with other weapons and the fact that i've auraxed all shotguns with above-average stats... You are obviously wrong.

Must have learned that from one of your surveys! Also no.

Oh good, more ridiculous story time.

Do you really believe there's going to be anyone who believes your stories?

Only the pump-action can and only at a specific range. You dont teleport to enemies and in most non-pump-action cases you could kill an enemy faster and from longer range using any other weapon. TTK is more than when you start shooting, if it takes 1 second to reach someone before you can open fire effectively compared to an automatic weapon then the automatic is more likely to win.

And unimportant things like COF, range, damage falloff, pellet spread, movement speed of your character relative to theirs, potential cover you need to use to stay safer during approach... You know, things a shotgun user would understand.

Ah, the magic of Exiliant. Where exactly did I mention "within a shotguns kill range"? I mention the actual performace shotguns get which isnt special compared to other CQC weapons. I tell you that a weapon type that's unique in functioning and supposedly OP should be getting more use than a single category of similar working weapon types (automatics like Carbines, SMG's, LMG's etc). Yet it barely gets used as much as the worst category of the bunch. Conclusion: shotguns arent OP or dominating fights. For crying out loud for every shotgun there's literally 10+ other infantry weapons used if you take them all together.

Again from a survey right? Check my stats then they arent hard to find. I'll even bet you I get better stats on every single shotgun I've used than you. I have 6000 kills on one of my shotguns for crying out loud.

Because you cant understand simple tactics and believe you are a God at games for some reason does not mean I cannot be effective.
    • Up x 1
  19. Campagne

What's that? A claim the developers never actually made is false? Why I never! :rolleyes:

The weapon stats are ripped directly off the API and can be verified in-game without any difficulty. The rest, unsurprisingly, is just utter nonsense. You're either lying or wrong. Or both.

Pounders and ravens aren't suppression weapons, they're low RoF, lower magazine AV weapons. Shotguns don't have an AoE and aside from the Jackhammer have universally small magazines and all have low RoFs. Grenade launchers are single-shot weapons with fairly small and non-lethal blasts and reloads between shots. These weapons are not even close to suppression weapons.

Lasher on the other hand has a large magazine, consistent splash, and higher RoF than anything else you've listed.

Spiker has strengths that the Repeater doesn't. The Spiker is more accurate, deals more damage per shot while dealing the same damage per burst, has a longer maximum damage range, has one more burst per magazine, and even reloads faster. Really about the only advantage of any kind the Repeater has over the Spiker is the RoF.

By that faulty logic do you call energy weapons secondary weapons? No. They're all three primaries, just deal different damage types and use different ammo. No, the "heavy" in "heavy weapons" does not mean the heavy assault class. If it did, all LMGs would be classified as "heavy weapons."

Get outta here with your freakish deviancy, fool. :p
  20. Rydenan

I'll be okay with making Magriders capable of going "toe-to-toe" with the other MBTs in CQC once they aren't able to shell a spawnroom from the rooftop of a building inside a walled base...