[Suggestion] Request to use vision modes (NV and Threat detect) as a bus driver

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Robert Patrician, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Robert Patrician

So.... I have vision problems. I'm VERY colorblind, and the infravision implant has been the only way I've been able to effectively play Planetside 2. The nighttimes are so dark that I have extreme difficulty doing something as basic as navigating out of a base at night.

To that end, I request that we be able to spend certs on a night vision or threat detection vision upgrade for "Driver optics" for the sunderer. Everything else you can just look through the turret and see, but not with the sunderer.

Alternatively, have an option where the infravision implant doesn't turn off when you're in a vehicle.

I recognize this is an upgrade that 99.9% of players wouldn't ues, but it would dramatically improve my ability to play the game.
  2. The Wolf

As someone who suffers from Limited colorblindness I have to agree with you, it makes the game more difficult for us but nights are actually easier for me for the most part.
  3. DemonicTreerat

Lets not forget the Harasser and ANT, and especially the Valkyrie & Galaxy. Actually a lot because flying on Hossin at night is a real pain when you want to put your payload onto a specific roof but you can't see the bloody roof to land on. An even better option in my book would be to let all crew (not passenger) positions in a vehicle have the option for thermals or night vision that can be toggled on or off independent of magnification.
  4. Liewec123

this is for you because it sounds like you really need it!

step 1: use a gun with your desired "vision" optics. (probably NV if you are driving)
    step 2: spam the right mouse button.
    profit.
    [IMG]
    congratulations on permanent optics, and yes it works in vehicles.

(DBG please fix this already, its been years!)