Some of us are still getting disconnects.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alexander Chadwick, Oct 11, 2018.

1. FreedomMan12

To the Developers of PlanetSide 2,
    There is a glitch in the live servers when someone in a leaderships position uses their Voice Command Chat, it remains active even when the person who used the voice chat is not using it anymore. Affecting other leaders who have access to the Voice chat, making their in-game experience nearly muted and therefore muttering the sounds of the game due to ducking.
  2. PotentPotential

dont know about the rest of you, but im looking at the bright side of this: got to see Ashes of Creations new action combat system. wouldnt have noticed for a while if I had been playing this ****** game. now that Im positive I wont be playing this game this time next year or after, I wont be spending anymore money on it. after 6 years of ********, im more than happy to watch this game die.
  3. Atarax

4. CaparzoX

Do not say that :(, there is no other game that looks like it.
  5. Lusterburn

Lets have er
  6. Humusak

after 11 days maybe some non speculative coldfix can help me not to be everytime disconnected
  7. FilthyVanu

Servers under maintance! maybe finally they will fix our problem
  8. Atarax

Seriously, I tried to play to another games this week... It was so boring! I hope it's the patch we've all been waiting for. Now, I just want to see a dev wearing an armor opening the door and say to us "We have won!" (with epic music).
  9. Atarax

Double post because I can't edit the previous message:

-> Patch downloaded, go in game and... disconnected immediately!.

OK!! The people who can play from one week have 10% experience with annual exeptionnal rewards and now, they have x2 xp for one week and x4 xp the 26th...

Cool. It's ok, I'm fine...don't worry.
    • Up x 2
  10. Kraytox

I didn't see any new files come threw after servers come up. SOS and still disconnecting … see you all after event is over maybe. Am very disappointed wasting money on game that don't work =/
  11. C0smos

Downloaded new patch, connected to the game, got disconnected under 10 secs, tried again, same thing. So before i was disconnected at around 30secs, now it's around 10secs , nice patch...
    No terminals, access to anything ofc.
  12. woaiwinnie2

almost the same, except that it disconnects after 30 seconds instead of a few minutes
  13. Stuperman

Before I could log in and usually after 5 mins of terrible serving latency I could play as normal, now I disconnect after 10 seconds, sounds good.
  14. Zladder

So i have had problem after the halloween update getting disconnected but i found out a way to play. Standing still for 5 mins in the spawn tube and not even moving the mouse worked for me. The latency was 50k+ but after 5 mins it was down under 100. So i have played some but it was lagging all the time.

Bug Fixes
    We've pushed a speculative fix for the disconnect issues impacting a portion of the playerbase... wait what? AWESOME!

These new game files made it WORSE! Disconnect after 20 sec in game.
    Have fun with double XP guys.

WHAT the hell is going on?!?! :mad::(
  15. Humusak

are you kidding me?
    next time please patch game like i will be disconnected before login
  16. bobek388

Yeah same, before the update I either had to restart the game about 3 times after being disconnected, or game didn't disconnect but I had to wait a couple of minutes before I got stable connection and could access terminals.

Right now I tried restarting the game a couple of times but I still get disconnected, even faster than before.
  17. Krayzmond

The same. Miller server. 15 seconds of connection I see hordes of players standing still around me at the Warp gates then the message You;ve been disconnected from the server pops-out and the game goes back to start screen. Tried 9 times already same stuff. Issue appeared right after the patch after the maintenance! And my friends are reporting the same problem so this is a massive scale problem now, previously there were minor issues with connection to server, like server connection inconsistency now I just wont connect at all after the start...
  18. FrozenDreams

I have this issue now but i did not have it before the patch.
  19. Dreadz

Lol, now there breaking other peoples games
  20. Dreadz

I think its time they remove the "New Technology" that's causing the problem and just go back to whatever they were using before.