Some of us are still getting disconnects.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Alexander Chadwick, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Alexander Chadwick

Hey man, thanks for keeping us updated, we really appreciate it. I can't wait to get back into the fight.
    • Up x 3
  2. bienlocopy

play play play want to play:mad::mad: :(:(
  3. NeuroDamage

We have Changes !!! Now we go into the game and wait 30 seconds! then when the server sets aside we will be able to use the terminals and play with others! but the ping from the server itself is not shown at all!
    network ping 80
    latency server -----
    and sometimes there is just 1 red division and there is no damage registration at all!
    I hope to end soon Halloween and everything will be back as it was! otherwise people will go to!o_O
  4. Scroffel5

For the event, if we keep getting disconnected, will they make it longer? Also, does the Ectoblaster stick around after the event, or is it unusable after that?
  5. Mr. Thoughtful

The Halloween event will be extended for sure as it was mentioned on a few other posts here and on reddit. The Ectoblaster will be gone after the event, unless you unlock it.
  6. takataka77

My post was on Day Break customer service or rather lack thereof was DELETED...soooo LAME...so here it is again:

A new customer care and trouble shooting standard, Day Break's CROWN achievement: "It will be fixed when it fixes itself":D:D

Come on Day Break - delete it AGAIN!
  7. Mr. Thoughtful

@WrelPlays: "Couple QoL UI changes will probably be along for the ride when we get a patch window to push out the disconnect fix."
    https://twitter.com/WrelPlays
  8. SmittyJensen

Thank you for the update. Please spend a little more time keeping us updated through the forum and your website, even if you don't have any more details you can still alleviate some of the contention simply by filling the void of silence.
    • Up x 1
  9. 0xdeadbabe

I understand a fix is in the works, but I need to document this experience until it's resolved.

Day 6 and still unable to play.
  10. Clipped!

Document in what way?
  11. Humusak

day 7 after patch, game still not playable for me, congrats
  12. lostinea

hi ,

me too ^-^ , I pay the subscription in more .... Restore the former version of the game please !!
  13. Panzermowl

@ Roxxlyy

If u and ur Team could deactivate Koltyr as Start Continent then we could play via the workaround. But we have no chance if
    our faction is overpop and Koltyr is the Start Continent.
  14. Crash Bandicoot

I got disconnected again...

What is going on here? At this point, I think it's taking the team a bit too long to fix.
    • Up x 1
  15. CaparzoX

It affects me since I'm not new to the game since 2012 :(
  16. bleu10

Any news on when patch window opens up?
  17. CaparzoX

According to what they told me, you have to be attentive twitter
  18. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We've got a fix that we're fairly confident in, but we're not sure when we'll be able to push it to live yet. We'll announce that as soon as we have a timeframe.
  19. Valenz

Why? Wrel said something very similar and it's totally giving me the wrong vibe.
  20. Silkensmooth

This is really bad now. 7 days. Might as well shut the game down at this point.