let's be honest

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CaparzoX, Oct 16, 2018.

1. CaparzoX

Good to all, there are many users so far that can not enter and so reported so far are many problems.

I wonder the last update who tried it, and if it was 100% because there are serious errors, do not know but when you model for example the first thing that is done in these cases before modifying a job is to make a backup.

So I have no problems and from what I see they insist on the event and as a priority they should go back to the previous version where everything worked correctly.

Cases like Microsoft that also missed the last update and good had to turn back please.

I know that the work is hard but if you do a lot of work without reason, I do not see any sense in your effort and the full potential of the game.

Greetings.
  2. Skraggz

Did you Google translate this?
  3. OldMaster80

The problem is it's not just the last update, they changed something on their technology and they struggle to pinpoint what went wrong. As far as I understood they cannot "undo" it that easily.

In fact only some users are affected by the problems, I've read it might depend on the type of router / connection.

Personally I do not even try to login until issues arr solved.
    • Up x 1
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Yup, we can't just rollback the update, and it's not that we're prioritizing the Halloween event - something went sideways with a new tech integration that we have to work through.

That being said, we have a speculative fix that we'll be patching into the game as soon as possible.
    • Up x 1