ETA on server downtime?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zizoubaba, Oct 12, 2018.

1. wake467

mine three
  2. Dreadz

Thank you for the info and the link to report this issue further.

I assumed the emergency downtime was to fix our issue, was that not the case?

Either way, thanks for your efforts and info.
  3. GroeneAppel

I've also put in my ticket. Looking forward to playing again!
  4. bleu10

Ticket in also...hope this helps
  5. Dreadz

Ticket Submitted.
  6. AtckAtck

Ticket in.
  7. Symarah

I have also put in a ticket. I was having the issue last night but it worked after the little update. Now, it's happening again :(
  8. Dreadz

Did anyone else think that the down time was to fix our problem? lol
  9. TreacleFox

I'm uploading video of the issue, when its done I will post it in a ticket :rip:
  10. Mr. Thoughtful

Takes more time to login now, chat box is empty, all the locked items which i don't own have disappeared entirely. PlanetSide 2 store is empty, nothing there anymore. Also shows i have 0 daybreak cash, but it should be 144. Login, 20 seconds and disconnect.
    • Up x 2
  11. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Server should be back up as a whole, but if you're still being disconnected please send a ticket to CS at help.daybreakgames.com! This appears to only be an issue for some players (as previously mentioned), and the tickets will continue to help us investigate further. Thank you all!
    • Up x 2
  12. Valenz

Is there any specific information we should be including in the tickets?
  13. BattGuano

guys, you can do the workaround to get in - login, don't move, pull up the world map, warp to voltyr - it may take you 3 or 4 times before the warp works but once it does then you can play from there
  14. Valenz

Workarounds are good, I guess.

But them saying the problem is not on their end is highly concerning. They've only to say what information they need and it will be submitted because, fact of the matter is, people are still being dropped from the game.
  15. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We'll be looking at player logs to see what's causing the issue, but if you notice anything especially unusual, or have timeframes/activities from when you were dropped that you can share, that could be helpful as well!
  16. shane williams

Hi Planetside team,

I think I may have found the cause of the issue. Please see my ticket for notes. Request #624836

Thanks,
    Shane
  17. Ninebuttz

"This was emergency downtime/maintenance - sorry for the lack of information overnight. We have all servers up except Connery, and we're working on it."

Took 8 hours to get a response from a game representative. A day after the holiday update. Why would new players want to play Planetside 2 when this is the kind of developer at the helm? Honestly pretty embarassing, I feel bad for people who subscribe to DBG or give them money.

All it takes is a simple update to the community website, forums, or social media.
  18. Lusterburn

I'm going on 48 hours of being unable to access this game. I don't want links, I don't want thoughts and prayers. I want the game to not crash when I try to play it. I get a few hours. It's going on days. Can you please do anything?
  19. Lusterburn

Do something. Now.
  20. Major Fun for All

Submitted a ticket. I seem to spawn in but can't use terminals or interact with the world. Game freezes or closes down if I try to go back to the server / character lobby.