ETA on server downtime?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zizoubaba, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Dreadz

I can't believe I have to go play counter strike to get my head shot fix. :(
  2. utofbu

Good luck DB. Whatever happened, seems like its causing a headache and some time to put together the pieces.
    I would just say. They usually tell us when they know. As the initiator of the post also said.

Fingers crossed and I'll see ya at some point :)
  3. Pacster3

Let's hope they will not only fix the crash problems but as well those horrible event directives. Playing yesterday had nothing to do with a shooter...that was more medic corpse camping and I got the feeling that there have more ammo packs been thrown around than shots fired. Seeing that hardly anyone even made it past the second level and that there are 2 more levels to go you know that this will go on till the end of the event. Especially given that the resupply and revive directives are still much easier than for example killing 120 people with a really crappy ectoblaster or a knife(unless you TK of course. NC have it a bit easier there =) ).
    • Up x 1
  4. utofbu

+10 char NC TK comment
  5. BattGuano

Obviously this downtime is to fix what they broke - i have not been able to play since the October update, it was the constant disconnect after 30 secs or so that affected a lot of us. Odd though, that a lot of people were able to play - i could look at the map and see action all over but nothing worked and then, of course, disconnected. Anxiously awaiting my fix!
    • Up x 1
  6. Flood3D

Servers up, but impossible to connect yet.
    • Up x 1
  7. DrNovator

Throws out of the game at boot time. "Thanks for the patch!"
  8. Dreadz

I now crash before the game loads the char selection screen.. is it just me?
    • Up x 1
  9. SixNineFour

Took about 10 mins for 1st tier and 2h for 2nd for me. The hallow kill directive is super easy actually. You don't need to kill as it is not based on player kills but object kills. Which means you can accomplish it by knifing 120 enemy tank mines if you feel like a masochist, but any object will advance it: players, vehicles, pumpkins, deployables (including ammo packs). I am not sure about recon darts, but those should count too.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was emergency downtime/maintenance - sorry for the lack of information overnight. We have all servers up except Connery, and we're working on it.
    • Up x 1
  11. Dreadz

I now can login just fine but still disconect after 30 secs
  12. AMILOLV

when i log in in takes way too long to load the game, then i load, i get message in the Left corner that i got poor connection for some reason and then it just DC after 30 sec.
    • Up x 1
  13. Tardistealer

still disconected from server
  14. Hal9010

This update truly has become in the : "Nanite of the Living Dead V: Bugs of Terror"
    • Up x 4
  15. utofbu

godspeed brave developers.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

17. BattGuano

This is now an individual issue as opposed to global?
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's impacting a small portion of players, and we're looking to dig deeper into those specific accounts.
  19. BattGuano

ok, my ticket is in -
  20. Naweezo