I connect and I boot of the game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CaparzoX, Oct 11, 2018.

1. CaparzoX

have a problem I connect to the game and after a few seconds I pulled the game, yesterday everything was normal and now it does not let me play :( help
    • Up x 1
  2. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We're aware of the issue and looking into it! Thanks for the report.
  3. C0smos

Can we have news about this ? Some are able to play , some can't simply play more than 10 secs.
    And if I'm here it's because I can't obiously.
  4. BattGuano

Right, some can and some can't - I'd sure like to get some time online today.....
  5. CaparzoX

an update came in and stays the same :(
  6. arrowhead420

please fix this other people want to play and i frankly think this update is un-needed and if Halloween is so impotent maybe instead of changing something that effects graphics maybe just give out gifts like boost instead ive wasted my whole night trying to fix it my self please daybreak take my advise as help i myself am making video games and i think a players advise is the best i hope you solve the problems that lay at hand
  7. Clipped!

Aye, I can't interact with anything and loadouts don't update until I restart the game, and redeploying doesn't cause self death when timer expires. The madness ends after about 20-60 seconds by getting disconnected from the server. I've had this happen 6 times now, and I was really hoping to get some new stuff. Free stuff is usually good, even if you have to work a bit for it, unless of course it's just junk.
  8. arrowhead420

bro right wouldnt it be better if they just gave us like free boosters or maybe add double exp i mean this is gone to fare they need to take off the update
  9. Clipped!

No, they're not going to give us free boosters, that's a little uncalled for. If anything, they'll give us some free progress toward the event, ie, everyone who doesn't have rank two of the event directive now has it as that's what I'm really missing. XP doesn't come around once a year, these event rewards do.

Also, I tried playing the game once just now, and I believe I saw a small update as the launcher was downloading files. Didn't do crap for the disconnection issue though. Will try again and then reboot my computer and modem to test a third time.
  10. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Though we have not yet found a solution, some members of the team have been in the office today (Saturday) to continue to work on the issue. I'll provide another update when I can, but thank you for bearing with us!
    • Up x 1
  11. CaparzoX

I still can not access. :(
  12. Clipped!

Hopefully I will be able to play tomorrow because as of right now, the disconnection issue is driving me crazy because I spend so much time playing PS2. I'm not just losing my cool, it's nagging at my sanity. I can login whenever I want, but I can't do anything worthwhile. Server downtimes are practically off my radar thanks to when they're scheduled, that they're scheduled, and that even if if it gets unexpectedly extended, I don't notice any difference because I normally sleep from 1 am to 2 pm. I think I'm going to have to go to bed early (11 pm) because how badly this aggravating issue is affecting my mental state.
  13. Spiderpig

sounds like I have the exact same issue. I log in. get into the spawn room. most of my stuff doesn't work. I see everyone but its like they can't see or hear me. can't access any terminals. then after about 30 seconds I get disconnected. really love this game. sure wish I could play it.