[BUG] Bugs/Problems with the recent Halloween Update

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Destroyer0370, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Destroyer0370

1. My Halloween helmets that I got in the past with pumpkin seeds, are not available to use, only to buy over a again. Spectral, white, azure, orange/yellow flame one. I am sure I got all four. Note... on positive side, it appears the extra pumpkin seeds I have collected are still there.

2. Ping is high, server ping most of the time, 120ms-170ms, though I see it go down to regular(for me) at 65ms or similar.

3. Game just froze and crashed to Desktop when I was playing for a while(40 minutes or around that). It hasn't done that for good long time. Today I got the Halloween update, so it I am sure is the cause.
    • Up x 1
  2. SashsaACIII

3. HeLlxXx

i have the same problem
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We just put out a client update that should fix the in-game crashes - restart your game, and please let me know if you continue to have these issues!
  5. bleu10

Just downloaded newest client update, still disconnecting upon logging into game
  6. C0smos

Yeah it still disconnect few secs after logged in
    • Up x 1
  7. Naweezo

Having the same Issue too have been disconnected multiple times
  8. coco67200

disconnected in 5 second i m in the game !
    • Up x 1
  9. Destroyer0370

Sorry, I made a mistake with the helmet bug thing. I logged in with a newer character that did not attain the helmets, so consider that a non issue. Still guys, #2, #3 was present for sure.

Downloaded the update now. I am going to log in and see if the game is working, fixed.
  10. Naweezo

might be a stupid question but shouldn't the update download the second you start the launcher?
  11. C0smos

No update fixed anything for me, still can't go further 10secs IG
    • Up x 1
  12. SashsaACIII

Without any changes, all that remained. where are you? --->>_--->>_--->> (server latency) <---_<---_<--- without it will not work well !

...N7® .
  13. BattGuano

Ok, is this working or not? I still cannot get into the game, disconnects after 15, 20 seconds but i see that there are people on amerish playing. What gives???
    • Up x 2
  14. DrNovator

Throws out of the game during boot. "Thanks for the patch!"
  15. Ann Ominous

Mix of behaviour with latest patch.
    1) Launcher exits after [Playing] without showing splashscreen.
    2) If I get in game, it disconnects after ~30s.

It was working last night, even with some extra lag/jitter.
  16. AMILOLV

ohh great fixing took like 6-7 hours and you didnt fix this DC issue, really guys ?
  17. Vanguard=skycancer

After 2 days of trying everything but uninstalling and reinstalling, it still DC's upon character login.
    Tell me, what is wrong?
    Desync?
  18. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Though we have not yet found a fix for the disconnect issue, some members of the team have continued to work towards a solution even over the weekend. I'll provide another update when I can, but thank you for bearing with us!
  19. LeDOGG

Same for me ...

[IMG]