What is your current goal ingame?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gustavo M, Sep 18, 2018.

1. DatBoi

It's not uncommon for people to pretend to be someone else on the internet. Happens so often that the person isn't telling the truth it becomes almost unreasonable to not doubt their claims. This is the internet, after all.

But yes, anyone can say they have all S and S+ stats and that those numbers are all totally legit but few can even prove they have the numbers and none can truly be free of suspicion. So long story short I'm calling your bluff.
  2. FateJH

My goal is to have fun.

It's well on track to meet quarterly expectations.
    • Up x 3
  3. Liewec123

I'm just enjoying the hackusation that is going on in this thread (for some reason) :D

Also would like to know how you can go to a thread titled 'what are your PS2 goals"
    And then type something akin to "person X is a hacker!" Why are you bringing that up here?

Is that your goal? To be a hacker? Reported!
    • Up x 3
  4. adamts01

That depends on the smg. It's critical for guns like the PDW and your only competitive choice for the Gladius. Stats in general are silly to chase, but depending on his style with the guns he prefers it could be a practical thing to improve.
  5. TobiMK

Well, here is your proof: https://imgur.com/a/uIuyYJh. Hope this satisfies your skepticism.
    • Up x 1
  6. JobiWan

I'm currently going for the Shuriken. I know it's not an amazing gun but I just want it. I'm on my last SMG (Armistice) and have about 500 to go, but I'm in no rush.
    • Up x 1
  7. typnct

i"m trying to learn how to engage in an esf fight and disengage the right way
    while learning how to aim with them and not suck
  8. adamts01

Aiming is the hardest part. But there really isn't much of a point trying to disengage from someone who knows what they're doing, not unless you have considerable friendly AA or a friendly PMB close by.

1v1 with a buddy outside your warpgate. It's the quickest way to get better. Just join the same squad and swap aircraft to avoid weapons lock. Once one of you is on fire, hit fire suppression, heal up, and go again.
    • Up x 1
  9. Twin Suns

Ditto.

Considering that the FPS genre has become nothing but dummy downed, lollipop, bullet sponge shooters wallowing in Bantha poo doo.

I'm having fun till DBG turns the lights off.

o7
    • Up x 1
  10. Kristan

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  11. csvfr

Maximize KDR - and keep it perfectly balanced among the two opposing factions (same amount of kills/deaths on both)
    • Up x 1
  12. TobiMK

You're gonna trigger a lot of people here by saying something like that mate.
  13. csvfr

Why? Those triggered must be quite narrow-minded I guess.
  14. Twin Suns

Charley Bowdre: Hey, Chavez, how come they ain't killing us?

"Dirty Steve" Stephens: Because we're in the spirit world, nicehole. They can't see us.

Happy Hunting.

o7
  15. DIGGSAN0

Nothing at all!
  16. Hegeteus

I'm going for 100K kills with the mag-scatter, but I can't promise I'll see this goal to completion
  17. CplRDaWiggy

Trying to recreate something from a few days ago that I was too shocked, and tbh laughing too much to record, which was me trying to magburn ram a harasser, and somehow flying into the air and exploding.

Was probably my greatest 'what in the blue hell was that?' moment in Planetside
  18. Skraggz

Don't run, stay and die or get lucky and land the clip (until you can aim better). I kill just about 100% of all esfs that run from me, those that fight can get me.
    • Up x 1