Response Jacket

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KupoRU, Sep 1, 2018.

1. KupoRU

[IMG]

Receiving damage from a standard explosive, light anti-vehicle,C4, or infantry launcher will trigger a shield that reduces damage from all of those resistance types by 50% for 20 seconds.

Response Jacket - analogue flak armor?
    Or does he turn on his shield - only after you were killed?

standard explosive - What it is?
    light anti-vehicle - What it is? (rocklet rifle? )
    C4 - It's clear
    infantry launcher - It's clear

2. JDS999

yeah might be helpfull for ppa or lasher but most of the time u get hit with this u almost dead anywho. wheres the xl size to put on my max
  3. AEROCHAOSS

Does it stack with flak amor? If so it was a pretty decent anti explosive combo. - 20%=80%/50%=40% left.
  4. FateJH

Check the damage resistance table. Hover over the row for "Explosive Splash" for examples.
    Check the damage resistance table. Hover over the row for "Light Anti-Vehicle" for examples.

Edit:
    By the way, the Rocklet Rifle does "Infantry Rocket Launchers" and "Flak Explosion" when conidering all ammo types.
  5. Blam320

Standard Explosives are frag grenades and the like. Light Anti-Vehicle is the dedicated AV top guns on MBTs and Harassers.
  6. KupoRU

I did not notice what his work is.
    I dressed this implant, got under a shot from the bulldog, -500 hp of the shield flew off, as it should be. The implant did not reduce the damage, the trigger did not start, nothing.