[Suggestion] Infiltrator Balance required.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BorgUK1of9, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Beerbeerbeer

Ha, they nerfed deep operative.

They made it sound like a buff in their description, but it was a flat-out nerf.
  2. Maxor

PS1 Infiltration suit could NOT equip sniper rifles. It only got sidearm slots which weren't large enough for either Bolt Driver or the Scout rifle IIRC. But I agree that PS2 is sorely lacking on Infils capability to hijack vehicles although that had nothing to do with the suit and was more just the hacking skill itself.
  3. iller

SMG's were a Mistake
  4. Khaader

So another post complaining about the infiltrators... ¿you know what? I am a main infiltrator and I can assure you 3 things: 1, my KD as Infiltrator is 50% SUPERIOR to any other class. 2.- When I play HA i just destroy everything I encounter and exposing me a lot more, which means LESS KD but MORE KILLS AND POINTS/MIN (it can be so different that I have 100% more points per min with HA than Infiltrator) and 3.- When I play ANY other class I get more points. ¿Medic? Do your job, get points. ¿Engineer? Do your job, get points (in fact I think the best way to farm certs is playing as Engineer). ¿Heavy Assault? Do your job, rekt and get points. ¿Light Assault? Destroy everything from above and get points. ¿Infiltrator? ¿What is the job of an infiltrator? Think about it, ¿is it sniping? there are almost no snipers as they said that can compete truly. ¿Is it hijacking things? Well, you can get into an outpost and if you have the patience you can get to a Turret, hijack and try to cause some chaos in the battle. ¿What else can you do as Infiltrator? There is no point in using that cloak for the jobs that he needs to do and one more thing, playing ANY other class rewards you more than playing Infiltrator. You get points from everywhere doing everything. ¿You sniped somebody? Oh cool, here, take the XP. ¿You hijacked a terminal? Sweet, here, take 50 points. ¿You have detected something that died? Here, take 10 xp points. ~~ Meanwhile: Medic: Throw a nade, get 1000 xp. Keep reviving and getting more Xp. Engineer: Throw ammo crate and repair your vehicles, get infinite Xp. LA: Destroy vehicles from above and cause some chaos with your shotgun, get tons of XP. HA: Conquer the base with your relentless shield and get to the point, while killing take XP and when inside the base, you are durable enough to withstand an assault, get to the point and keep rekting everything that comes in your FoV. So, ¿you understand what means playing infiltrator and having to hear those complains about the cloak being sooooo op? We do not have other job more than killing and this is a problem, we just hijack the enemy groups and zergs, and we get NO XP from doing that job.