How do you deal with salty hate speech?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vulpecula07, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Kdog559

You deal with it by just simply laughing your *** off at it.
    • Up x 2
  2. Nuggz

Next time tell them to save their tears in a cup, because they are sweet **makes small sippy noise** :D
    • Up x 1
  3. Nuggz

Hell at least he gave you warning... usually just get TK'd outta nowhere on NC... would be nice to know its coming for a change lol
  4. TomoB

I usually laugh when some very skilled professional player rages when I kill him. Contradiction of these guys is hilarious when they yell how bad noob I am and how bad is my aim when they happen to be DEAD because of MY bullets.
    • Up x 1
  5. dreyone

First of all that isn't hate speech.

Second of all, why worry about hate speech when server latency is so bad the game is literally impossible to play? The LAST of our worries is what some player is typing in the chat.
  6. Demigan

This is a malicious lie! We NC attract burgers but no brains!
  7. KingSnuggler

By growing some balls, and stop drinking soy milk.
    • Up x 2
  8. Doc Jim

Are you implying that there are no rude people or free speech enthusiasts who are lactose intolerant? :D
  9. adamts01

Seeing support for freedom of speech is refreshing.
    • Up x 1
  10. The Rogue Wolf

/ignore add SaltLord

You can't stop morons from being morons. (And if you figure out a way, get a patent, because you'll be rich within two hours.)
  11. Armcross

If you can encurage him to put a bounty on you. At least you get something out of it.
  12. PoopDatGame OUT!

weird but i dont really pay attention to chat..though sometimes i see yellow in it.
  13. Tvayumat

Jesus, when did this place get so weirdly toxic?

Oh... wait, yeah nevermind. Business as usual.
  14. DIGGSAN0

I remind them that Snow on Esamir is actually salt.
    • Up x 2
  15. Twin Suns

Just get rid of the chat. That junk just clutters up the screen anyway. In game options/hide chat.

Mouth all mighty giving you problems? Pull up proximity chat and mute Miss Huff & Puff.

Then go about you're business and have fun.

o7
  16. Magma52

In-game trash talk is just that; in-game.

I can't condone screenshotting it and posting it to the forums in an attempt to name and shame. Just laugh and move along.
    • Up x 1