[MILLER] Server Problems

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by k9delta, Jul 27, 2018.

1. k9delta

Is it just me or not? I find an incredible LAG :with ppl that could hit you through the wall, teleporting, you have a delay of 3 secs, etc etc.
    I'm NC and for TR and VS it's the SAME, please fix it.
    • Up x 1
  2. Tanel

I can only log in. Stay in the warpgate for 8 seconds and then I get disconnected.
    Gonna try again later. Just play something else.
    • Up x 1
  3. slremusren

Same problem goes for me too. I can log in but after few secs I disconnect from server.
  4. Dargadon

Same here. Teleporting players and huge lags (feels around ~2000ms). Server latency not showing up.
    • Up x 1
  5. 3punkt14159

Server seems dead, no loggin possible atm.
  6. BorgUK1of9

Also same here
  7. newchips

serveur mort :"( depuis ce matin 8h ....
  8. newchips

c'est surement a cause des NC a ne pas savoirs jouer le serveur a crash
  9. newchips

le pire c'est qu'on allait lock la map
  10. 86216470BT

Same problem here. Lag, rubber banding etc....

UK, Glasgow based.
  11. ilioX97

I click "Log in" button at the character select screen and after seconds it crashes. In 70% of the cases (After tried so many times) it linked a G15 error site but my Firewall/Antivirus didn't do anything with the game from years!
  12. Bairas

Same here. G15 error, the last 5 hours . . .
  13. Dargadon

Level3 (Europe ISP for Miller) still generating 70-80% packet loss. Guess no PS2 today.
  14. BorgUK1of9

Its unplayable but cobalt was fine earlier so play on there as I have been.

Would have expected some DBG response by now but hell we are only customers......
  15. ladorade13

thank you daybreak for kill ps2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2 week good and the event double xp big lag as usual with the events double xp I play with the daybreak in this respect I ask for a service of quality if I do not see any improvement I will be forced to my own regret to stop the game
  16. Darky39

lol, bye!
  17. Roxxlyy Community Relations

The team is aware and looking into the issues with the Miller server, disconnects, and login failures.
    • Up x 4
  18. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Please let me know if you're still experiencing issues! Population seems to be recovering, but we're looking into additional reports.
    • Up x 1
  19. TR5L4Y3R

speaking of disconnects i´m still experiencing many crashes on cobalt that are CTD ..
    would a dxdiag help? .. because i am at the end of ideas to try things preventing crashes ..
  20. Luicanus

It's finally working alright for me, it's been weeks of truly awful connection but, as of yesterday, I've been running smooth. Fingers firmly crossed that this continues.