Lost Certs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Toyhell, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Toyhell

Are not getting any payout of Certs for the Lost Certs up to the patch fix? How do I go about getting the Certs back or are they just lost to space.
  2. Pacster3

I guess they are lost. In my case that's likely around 1000+ certs.
    • Up x 1
  3. Doc Jim

I guess they're just gone...
    • Up x 1
  4. Toyhell

Well I hope they do something for us.. This is pretty upsetting and many lost Certs on everyone's part. Many newbs played this weekend.. Not a way to keep people playing that are just getting started.. See that 350 Cert off a win and not get any. SIGH!
    • Up x 1
  5. Xebov

They realy have to do something. Since the patch no more bonus XP during Alerts, Certs not payed out and no reimbursement. After todays Patch no reward for draw events? Why even bother and participate...
  6. Toyhell

Ya man I am not sure what they are thinking.. It isn't like this game is pulling massive amounts of new people daily. You would think they would be more concerned about holding onto the new people they are getting. I unlike many of the Vets don't have 15k Certs just saved for things.. I have to make choices on what I get and what I spend Certs on. This is a big hit to my knife inf build I am working on. I was going to buy a commy this weekend with the Certs I got from putting in countless hours. Well now I cant afford it.. The last couple weeks I have been addicted. Now I open the game and pretty much shut it off right away because of my lost Certs. Not like this game rains Certs in your wallet. We all spend good time farming these... Countless hours trying to catch up to Vets that are geared out.
  7. DarknessEyes

I guess im done with PS2.

First i lost 700 DBC at my first purchase. Because of that i never became a premium, also never purchased anything else using RLM.
    Now lost around or over 1000 certs with this bug... i wonder what they do in test servers...
  8. Toyhell

How did you lose 700 DBC? Yes this loss of Certs has really burned my drive to play. Sad really because I was really enjoying this game.
  9. Pacster3

That would be stupid cause basicly every event but anomaly is bound to end up with a draw. If each faction got a biolab at the beginning of an event then it's most likely staying like that cause they are easy to defend(and even if you attack one you likely gonna get attacked by the third faction at the one you got). If one faction would have 2 biolabs at the beginning of an alert while we got none....why should I try to get one(no way to get two)? No benefits for me...just no reward for all.
    Might be they think that if a draw gives nothing then you can go all in and hence draws will happen less often but I don't think that will work out. To me it's the event design that usually results in a draw...whether you give rewards or not will not change much about how they work. The difference is in how they feel. No rewards for a draw makes them feel like a carrot on a stick(you shall do the impossible or you get nothing)...and humans are no donkeys.

I can't confirm the no rewards thing yet. We just got a draw and I received an empty message and no chat message. But I had 2 implants to breakdown...so I either got them without notice for the event...or I already had them before. Time will tell.
  10. Pacster3

Well, no reward for Draw confirmed. No comment...
    • Up x 1
  11. CaptCran

I found mine behind the fridge in the breakroom.
  12. DarknessEyes

Got reply from support...

"If compensation was not granted at the time a fix was released, it's most likely those rewards will not be granted. That decision falls outside of our purview, so we cannot change it. If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know. "

Asking for account termination. Have fun everyone!
  13. FateJH

When I see threads like this, especially those who chime they would drop accounts at the drop of a hat, I have to question the balance of vindictiveness versus pettiness.
  14. DarknessEyes

I get around 1000 certs month. Losing 700 DBC + 200-400 certs a month ago and now losing over 2000 certs.
  15. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Certs will not be retroactively granted, but this issue should be fixed. Please let me know if you're still not receiving them!
  16. Xebov

This is bad news, you should consider some reimbursement for everyone for this (maybe 1k)?

What i want to add here while you monitoring this:
    Why is there no more bonus XP during Alerts/Events? Its removal wasnt listed.
    Why do events that end in draws no longer give out any rewards at all? Most of the capture Biolabs/Tech Plants/Amp Station alerts end in draws.
  17. Sazukata

I think this is called a sunk cost fallacy?

No one lost certs. You simply didn't gain them.
    • Up x 1
  18. FateJH

What does that mean? A person doesn't play this game for certs. That's nonsense. You play this game because the game itself is fun. Certs are just something that happens sometimes as you play it; in fact, rather than just "sometimes," certs are inevitabilities. Fussing over the rate like that, what's your rush?
  19. Twin Suns

Candygram for Mongo! Candygram for Mongo!

Me Mongo.

:)