[Suggestion] Rocks.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Suicidalspectre, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Suicidalspectre

Remove all guns, vehicles, classes. Just pure infantry and give them factioned colored rocks. Pure balance. That is until people complain that red rocks travel further, blue rocks hit harder, and purple rocks are rounder.
    • Up x 4
  2. Eternaloptimist

And purple rocks are more accurate to throw because they have a flatter trajectory (don't drop).
    • Up x 1
  3. Liewec123

as lame as that would be, i'll accept it just to get rid of c4. ;)
    • Up x 1
  4. Prudentia

The Fujin exists ;)
    and it sucks :c
  5. Luicanus

Da Red Wunz Go Fasta!
    • Up x 2
  6. OgreMarkX

Here's how this would go.

VS rocks would be accurate and deadly. There would be an infinite number of VS rocks to throw.

NC rocks would hit so hard you'd be dead before they hit you. They'd also have a 50% chance to kill other NC in the general area.

TR rocks would have a "spin up" mechanic that would mean the TR player would die while spinning up, TR rock ammo would be fewer in number (because that is the opposite of TR traits so why not), and the TR rocks wouldn't work on release and remain broken for 9 months before a certed item was made available that was supposed to help but that actually nerfed the TR rock.

An NS rock would be released much later that would have the traits the TR rock should have had, so DBG will consider that a fix for the TR rock while doubling the pleasure for VS and NC.

DESIGN(tm)
  7. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Back in my day we didn't have all of these fancy lasers and spaceships. We had rocks.
    • Up x 3
  8. OgreMarkX

Back in my day me and the other kids would play "guns" but most of us were poor so we used sticks for guns and rocks for grenades. Back then we fought imaginary *****.

Today, if kids did that, SJW's would call those kids ***** and would send them re-education summer camp to make them into mushy-gendered-dollies.

<old man shakes cane>
    • Up x 2
  9. TR5L4Y3R

let rocks OHK maxes wenn hitting their head ..
  10. OgreMarkX

See...even this forum prevents the use of a historically accurate name of a politcial party in 1930's and early 1940's germany.

Can't let history slip through! Someone might be triggered!

<eats a soy and kale burger>
    • Up x 4
  11. dreyone

I think it would be pretty cool if they replaced ESF fire suppression and implants with rocks. The user could have the option of throwing them or just carrying them around at a small cost to their movement speed. Dead serious btw
  12. LaughingDead

You mean Roxx?
    • Up x 1
  13. DBDrew Developer

I appreciate you, dead.
  14. Twin Suns

2 men enter, 1 man leaves.

Welcome to the Thunderdome. \o/
  15. Prudentia

2 rocks enter, 1 rocks leaves

welcome to the thunderdome Fusion lab
    • Up x 1
  16. Twin Suns

Sometimes I wish those SJW's would.....put up, or shut up.

*cough*....Bariloche, Argentina. All the Schnitzels and Sauerkraut you can eat, plus those Sing Alongs. Call it a work/vacation.

You're welcome.
  17. LaughingDead

Higby forgive my necroing but:
    I appreciate me too.

Narcissist moment of the day completed!
  18. asmodraxus

Luxury, we couldn't afford rocks, all WE had was a couple of pebbles...
  19. Suicidalspectre

At least pebbles are light, in my day we had to push boulders from base to base on Esamir.
  20. PhoenixFanatic

Man, I am so glad that I picked the right faction :'D
    • Up x 1