DBG you made this game a POS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SpeedFreakPS0NE, Jun 16, 2018.

1. SpeedFreakPS0NE

Good job, what's your next trick?
  2. Diilicious

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  3. customer548

4. hercamo

I would have to agree somewhat. So many things changed make it kind of less interesting to play. Removed a big reason for construction and made it more of a job/timesink, no one seems to understand or care about the mini events like holding tech plants, etc and 1 1/2 hrs to cap a continent? I thought the 45 min was too long before.
  5. Kristan

Sucks to be you, cuz I do really like recent update. It requires some tweaks, but it's a step in the right direction.
    • Up x 1
  6. Sir Sovereign

I enjoy more ways to play... what I don't like is being punished for not playing that way. People can now build bases right next to a capture point and not even the phalanx turrets do anything to deter them besides taking down a barricade if it's left unattended for like 5 minutes. The things that should be high risk to build in the open like the OS becomes invulnerable, and.... My engineer still can't use the rocklet rifle lol
  7. dreyone

Couldn't agree more. I'm glad to see so many other players echoing what I've been saying for 2 years now as the game just gets worse and worse. One look at the last 2 pages on this forum and its almost a solid wall of complaints about DBG ruining the game in various ways. I'm proud of you guys for standing up and speaking out against all the horrible changes, it just saddens me that it took us until 2018 to start really speaking up. I've been saying this for years and the game is just getting worse and worse with every update. Its been a long downward spiral ever since Epstein took over in 2015