Why can't I transfer my character from PS4 over to PC?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SexyPandemic, Jun 13, 2018.

1. SexyPandemic

I had made a lot of progress on the playstation version of the game, is there not any way for me to transfer my data?
  2. Sprant Flere-Imsaho

There are no transfers, even from one PC server to another. Besides, how is it fair to transfer stats and achievements from a game with auto aim to one that takes skill?
  3. MichaelS

Well, there wasn’t a way to move chars to PS4, so why expect a way back?
  4. AEROCHAOSS

Gtfys, auto aim on the ps4 is broken, with anti vehicle turrets, you cannot aim a barn door moving in front of you.
    Many good players use mouse and keyboard and they achieve a lot with it, so it seems the ps4 is handicapped compared to the PC.
  5. Roxxlyy Community Relations

The games are in somewhat different states in terms of build and gameplay, so it doesn't make sense to allow characters to be transferred between platforms (just as it wouldn't make sense for us to try and enable cross-play).
  6. TR5L4Y3R

even if builds were the same i bet sony would be too much of a D... to allow that anyway considering how hard they are against crossplattformplay ...