Comparing SMGs and Pistols using graphs (for fun)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Vulpecula07, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Zak Preston

vanu have trash-tier pistols and smgs, deal with it...
  2. Prudentia

looking at the colors that also seems to be the proof that NC are OP, that TR are OP and that trees are OP
    • Up x 1
  3. JibbaJabba

I find it interesting. I see you making no warranty about it painting a complete picture so I'm not sure what everyone is ******** about. I guess people get defensive when stuff challenges their world view. /shrug

Thanks for putting it together!
  4. Luicanus

Feel free.

The dude wasn't making judgements just sharing some graphs he made out of personal interest. And the poor guy has everyone jumping down his throat over it. He was VERY clear about the limitations of the data he was presenting.
    • Up x 4
  5. JibbaJabba

Yeah, you forumside warriors need to take a pill. Notice the title of the OP says "for fun".
    • Up x 1
  6. That_One_Kane_Guy

Welp, I was wrong, please ignore that.
  7. Skraggz

I'm not sure why, but I love this gun and on my TR it is the best performing gun I use, so idk....
  8. customer548

Cyclone and Armistice are great. No doubt about it. Eridani is a pain to use compared to those two. Tracking your target is a pain with the Eridani,.
  9. Demigan

That was my point: It's too complicated for something as simple as a graph, or even something more complicated like 3D graphs to simply make sense off.
  10. Lee Weldon

What excactly makes the eridani clunky over the cyclone and armistace (not arguing), generally curious. From what I can see the Iridani has slightly higher dps over 20m range (an absolute miniscule amount), proportionately identical accuracy stats with regards to ROF and bullets fired to kill, pretty similar recoil, which is almost negligible. The only disadvantage I can see is on the total damage per reload, but is probably fair considering VS have better pistols in my opinion (although if we are all using NS pistols then this is irrelevant anyhow) and that most people slap an extended mag on their SMG anyway.
  11. customer548

I find the overall animation a bit confusing. My own opinion. But it's still a good Smg.
  12. chamks

thank you for the grafs! now add the new smg's as well