A message to the nerfers

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Newlife1025, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Newlife1025

Before you cry nerf, test out what you're calling nerf on. Maybe go to the other faction and try out the weapon to see if it still aligns with your views. I made a tr character because I felt that their weapons killed quickly. Turns out that there's a downside to it. I'm used to the more vertical kick to nc and when using the TR weapons, my aim was off.
    When you play as the other guy, you may see that everything isn't what it seems. So before you start another nerf [insert name here] try it out first. Maybe one or two days of play time.
    • Up x 8
  2. AEROCHAOSS

You're the very first person, who suggest so! Thank you so much!

Oh BTW I have an alt character on tr with striker unlocked, it's still so cheesey. It makes a area of denial. Only one pick can do so for free and still playing the toughest class. It is OP! Against a bypassing esf it's neh to good. But against any aircraft, which wants to do air support it is just OP!
    NC weapons are on ps4 OP as well, as the fps goes to ****, your rpm do as well.
    I have a common infantry kd of 1.6, with NC HA it goes up to three. Yea.

You say TR guns ain't good cuz you cannot aim well with them? Cuz they have to less recoil? That actually makes no sense.
    I can handle tr lmg better than VS as well,but I don't say they are OP. Just cuz I need more dakka to kill, what they support.

Coyotes I claim them to be OP as well, they are available on any fraction, guess what anywhere op. Doesn't matter if you combine them with any nose gun.
    Banshee any coyotes is probably still the most cancerous.

Oh the AH it is OP on open field vs infantry. As long as there is no sky guard you can farm them until you run out of ammo, cuz it kills aa maxes like lol. Only several tr strikers can chase the esf away. You know I'm farming against vs, who can actually can fart when an AH comes, nothing else.
    It stinks against vehicles, well just ignore them.
    I'm sure Adam has some knowledge about his hated a2a rockets - I say the high magazine nose gun is still better against heavy air.
    I guess you should spend more time with tr guns and learn how they behave instead of assuming everyone just whines...
  3. I'm so dead

I have tried TR and Venu guns. Of course most of the Venu guns are way easier to control and such compared to TR and NC. And I just find TR guns have more control to use than NC.

Don't get me wrong. Before you bash me I will say NC have a gun or two that has extremely low recoil and easy control like the Venu (EX: Promise on Heavy).

I just find Venu the easiest guns to use by far. Than the TR. Following that is the NC. I can say that because my main is NC and I like me a challenge.
  4. Towie

Hmm - is the Venu the actual fourth faction ? Just wondering...
  5. Twin Suns

D.I. - Guns.
  6. JibbaJabba

I've followed this exact suggestion many times and each time my view has changed.

*only* exception I can think of was the original pre-nerf Canis. Using it confirmed the UA nerf was needed rather than changing my mind.

The opposite is also true. When you hear other factions complaining that something sucks or has been over nerfed, taking a moment to play it can confirm or disprove.
    • Up x 1
  7. Prudentia

Does using the CAS14 and deeming it OP also count as using the banshee which has 50% more splash damage, 60% higher RoF and 25% better accuracy?
  8. AlcyoneSerene

When I replace this failing mouse, I will definitely live-play some NC, test some weapons like the Gladius, Promise, Bruiser, Anchor, Railjack, Mjolnir (despite its upcoming nerf), make extensive use of the standard Gauss SAW, and hopefully save some certs to unlock decent scopes for that trial period.

Do we get to try weapons for half-hour once a month is it?

I already play VS & TR a lot, but intend to unlock more NS gear over TR since the latter in my experience prove to be either gimmicky, unreliable, or outright underpowered.

Playing VS has been and continues to be a blast, owning & enjoying a lot of infantry gear for those very fine differences in stats and performance to select from when crafting a strategy & responding to a scenario.
  9. Pacster3

Just playing them for a couple of minutes means nothing(but would explain why VS had that many nerf-threads until they got nerfed into obliviation). It's easier to get used to VS weapons but once you get used to the recoil or drop of others then their firepower usually wins. So how strong a gun really is is something you don't really get within a few minutes or even hours.
  10. Newlife1025

I was giving my personal input on the tr weapons. It was my initial impression and impression after playing. Also, i made the thread because there seem to be a lot of nerf threads going around
  11. Newlife1025

I think most people missed my point. The message was to try out the view of the other guy. I just gave a personal experience
    • Up x 1
  12. DirArtillerySupport

Will never change factions! Even for this!!?
  13. customer548

Yeah but...Nerf your anti-nerf post ! :eek: