[BUG] "A problem has been detected with your installation..."

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarAnubis, May 26, 2018.

1. DarkStarAnubis

Today I got kicked from the server with a message stating "A problem has been detected with your installation .. Validate Game Assets".

Perform the file check via the wrench.

It says all files up to date.

I restart the game. Everything normal.

???
  2. UrielSeptimIV

I had the same problem (17:01, Moscow).
    It is bug or hackers again...

Disconnected right before winning the alert...
  3. Raven242

twice today for me
  4. Trebb

Just happened now
  5. oTec

I have redownloaded this game yesterday to give it another try after a half year pause and i've been dc/ed 3x today.
    Made a bug report for it, will keep you guys updated with possible fix.
  6. MonnyMoony

Three times today. Scanning game assets says everything fine.
  7. oTec

In regard to my previous post, please do make a ticket of your own. I've decided to leave PS2 for what it is.
  8. I'm so dead

I got DC'ed by this twice today (within 1 hour of gameplay of PS2). I have been once before DC'ed. First time was during the xp bonus saying "Have a nice day".
  9. Tupeistul

Just happened to me twice :(
  10. _Kettenblatt_

I got it 2x now too. Looks like it does appear only when I die and see death screen.
  11. Scatterblak

Seems to happen just when you get a kill streak or generally start kicking someone's ***. Smells funny to me.

12. Prudentia

i was on a 23 killstreak farming a TR platoon and nothing happened
    i put down ammo in a 2v2 fight after killing someone once like a minute prior and got kicked.
    so no, doesn't seem to be related
  13. Raven242

well it's starting again. This is 3 times today and no feedback from daybreak. My guess is that battleye ****.
  14. I'm so dead

Same here Raven. I thought I play a little bit. Within 5 minutes getting my second kill with a grenade launcher at a light assault. DC'ed again with the same message. :(
  15. Sramos58

Happened to me earlier, don't remember what was going on, and again minutes ago. This time I was just hanging out in my Gal hovering above a point so my squad can spawn in. No rhyme or reason for me.
  16. Scatterblak

...worse and worse. Nothing says 'we employ modders for a FreeRealms game, as opposed to developers, because software development is *not* what we do' like releasing a crippling patch right before a holiday weekend.

#Duh
  17. oTec

I have reinstalled and it seems to be ok now. Do be sure to remove all maps, also the one's in Appdata for a clean install.
    Will report if it comes back.
  18. oTec

Clean reinstall has fixed the problem. Don't forget to delete the remaining maps in public and appdata.