You ever run into any stat padders?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CactusLynx, May 7, 2018.

1. CactusLynx

I have twice in the last 3 weeks on Connery. Recorded both instances and screenshotted their killboards on the players website. Not gonna say who but they definitely weren't from the north american continent.
  2. AEROCHAOSS

I haven't seen any of those yet.
    I just found one by checking his stats.
    Overall 1.1kd but with one AR. 37% acc 62% hsacc, 122kph. 13.7kd...
    So obvious stat padding I got rid of him in my friend list. He's not bothering me, so idc. As long as all fractions do that padding in the same value.
    I have no respect for those lame boys and girls.
  3. Sprant Flere-Imsaho

IDK if you'd call it stat padding but not long ago I found two sundys at the south east indar warp gate, they were in one of the garages that cover the ground vehicle spawn pads, they were ammo sundies and the gun positions would fire one round and reload, each sundy rearming the other on each reload. I assume it was cert farming.
  4. Doc Jim

You mean people who take two or more accounts into the wilderness and either use each others' ammo or repeatedly kill each other? I've seen both, but they're quite rare. The ones killing each other are even more rare than the guys with the ammo.

Those numbnuts don't have any detrimental effect on my gameplay experience and I take pleasure in knowing that their progress is way, WAY slower than if they grabbed an ANT with a level 1 shield and just harvested cortium at the warpgate.

Report them if you feel like it, but bear in mind that they are usually wasting their own time and progressing slower than you.
  5. HippoCryties

Yeah but it can also be called stat padding
  6. HippoCryties

“Wilderness”

Runescape PVP god heheh.
    I was 34 th best player on Runescape . Ruffian Ebe the beast
  7. Sprant Flere-Imsaho

I my case I couldn't report them because they were in locked vehicles, and not in the driver seat. I think the idea is that they automate the fire one round and reload process so when they come back the next day or whatever they have hundreds or thousands of new cert points.
  8. Coliax

I run in someone who was doing stad padding. But i dont have the Software to record a Video that i could send the devs to make a ban choice mutch easyer.
  9. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We did just recently update the automated system that checks for (and bans) stat padders, so it should now be catching more stat padding behaviors that weren't checked before, and should have less false positives. With that being said, the system certainly isn't perfect - always make sure to report anyone you see breaking the rules in-game!
    • Up x 1
  10. HippoCryties

Thank God!!!!!
  11. SpeckEye

I was booted from Koltyr for stat padding. I had an ammo pack on the ground and an entire squad was firing at something at the same time. Funny thing is, stats don't count in Koltyr so....

• Up x 2
  12. Fishpoke

This is clearly the most important thing to devote resources to right now. :rolleyes: