My Mag-Scatter is the first sidearm to reach 50,000 kills!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hegeteus, May 6, 2018.

1. Hegeteus

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  2. Demigan

Holy crap! And with 1063 kills a second even! And 4510 shots a second! I applaude you sir!

Seriously though, how long do you hold it in order to flip the site and put a minus instead of another number?
    • Up x 2
  3. frozen north

I am asking the same question.
  4. Hegeteus

I'm not sure... my best guess is around 300-500 hours. It's been like that for as long as I can remember
    • Up x 1
  5. Vengeanceofthefallen

6. Newlife1025

Anyone who knows what or how the mag scatter works
    • Up x 2
  7. Demigan

Its fun to boast about your achievements. Its more fun seeing someone boast about this than a guy claiming to be super-badass based on a farmed KD.
    I like boasting about all the weapons I auraxed for example. And its a courtesy to at least feign interest ;)

And Hetelgeuse has been busy for what, 3 or 4 years with getting this many kills? Its a sure sign of dedication!

and possibly a mental issue or avoiding a big problem in your life. :)
    • Up x 4
  8. Sazukata

I'll remember this insane dedication to a niche weapon before I try to brag about my 2000 Archer kills.
    • Up x 3
  9. Hegeteus

10. LaughingDead

Now that's dedication.

If only the devs put in extra aurax marks for every 1k kills you got.
  11. Demigan

oh noooo that shouldn't happen. You want encouragements for people to use more varieties of weapons, not stick with one weapon for all eternity. Enough players never experience other weapons because they just stick with the one they have. Having players aurax other weapons is a perfect method to get people to teach them how to play differently, teach them how other weapons might work, teach them how weapons they percieve as OP might work and give them an understanding of their real power and make them better players overall.

You give them aurax marks for every 1K kills, more players will just stick with a weapon they are good with forever.
  12. adamts01

Happy players are all that matters. If someone is happy chasing the next 1,000 kills with his starter pistol then who cares?
  13. JobiWan

Congrats. I've never used it but I die to it plenty when I'm stalking. I think it's a good anti-stalker gun for NC stalkers.
  14. Liewec123

you crazy crazy mofo :D
    still waiting for a compilation video! we want to see the mag-master at work! :D
  15. HippoCryties

Wow gg man
  16. LaughingDead

Make the directive weapons actually worth getting then you see more of that, its a win win!
    • Up x 1
  17. Jbeasty

Yes, for all of TRs and most NC ones.

Got the GODSAW, because of its AP mode and being (imo) a straight buff over the default gauss, which was my favorite LMG in the game. The rest of NC directive weapons? I couldn't care less.

VS gets the awesome heat mechanic, which would be an insane buff for anyone regularly using ammo printer/extra mags loadout.

All of TR directive weapons seem so boring and well...******. Butcher is kinda neat cuz of the RPM and big clip, but I still think the GODSAW/beetle juice are 100x more interesting/fun.