[Suggestion] Rework AV mana turret

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Halkesh, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Halkesh

The current problem with AV mana turret is you become a easy target when you man it. The other problem is if the max range is too short it's nearly useless (like it is currently) and if the range is too long it's OP (like it was 2-3 years ago).

I suggest to completely rework the turret into a Widow mine, a sort of AV / AA spitfire with a permanent cloak unless during the attack and reloads.
  2. raffa2

The AV mana has been a bane for vehicles time ago, but right now it's just laughable, wouldn't mind a buff.
    • Up x 1
  3. JobiWan

It used to be my absolute favourite thing to use, now it's worse than useless. Definitely needs attention.
    • Up x 1
  4. Pacster3

Yeah, basicly a one shot suicide. But as long as it needs to build up and man it, you usually even die before the first shot.
    I used it a lot before. But since the last nerf I still have it in my loadout(in case a situation arises) but only used it like 10 times. I definitely should get rid of it...but it's fun to hunt infantry with it once in a while(that's not what it was made for tho) cause guided rockets to the head just make the little demon on my shoulder giggle. ;-)
    • Up x 1
  5. Metalsheep

I think all that really needs done to it is instead of the missile detonating at its maximum range, just allow the missile to continue on a ballistic trajectory but lose control of the projectile once it hits its current maximum range.
  6. Halkesh

Then what do you think about the buff I've proposed ?

Basically to rework it into a improved tankmine.