A.S.P. Future unlock ideas (Devs plz read)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NeonSonic, Apr 9, 2018.

1. NeonSonic

LMG Access for Combat Medic

(wouldnt be anything new - i seen this in battlefield bad company 2)

Carbine Access for Infilltrator
    (infiltrator need a new weapon type class access!)

Assault Rifle Access for Light Assault

(Assault Rifles aren't overpowered in any way im glad they implemented this for engineer. i used it and its great opening it up for more classes would make the game more fun as a whole since its just a weapon class and not something like BFRs from planetside 1 so ppl really shouldnt complain as ppl easily get mowed down in planetside 2 <3)
  2. NeonSonic

3. LtBomber1

No:
    Medics LMG? ARs are better, but if you really want...
    Carbine for Inf was removed to outcries in the community
    LA AR: Like stated above, AR are a direct update to Carbines, so no!

Engiee is the weakest combat class by far, it has no ability to influence a fight directly. Turret and cover are very situational and, most important, static and not protecting the head. The engie can have access to the weapons because he is still a glass cannon and by numbers, would still loose 1v1s.
  4. NeonSonic

Please! Constructive ideas for A.S.P. Only! Keep complaints to yourself -

Carbines, Assault Rifles, Light Machine Guns. are all balanced respectively through strengths and weaknesses and trade offs so since the weapons are all completely balanced i want constructive ideas for the A.S.P. only in this thread not complaints from ppl thinking things are broken! THX.
  5. _Kettenblatt_

I don't like ASP. They can clear the current mode
  6. Halkesh

LtBomber1 intervention was constructive, constructive can also mean you disagree with the ideas and why.

I don't think your ideas are balanced.
    Carbine for infiltrator was cancelled by the dev due to the rant of most of the game community ( the main arguement were UBshotgun, GD7-F and also that it's a straight upgrade to the automatic scout rifles.

AR for light assault will improve LA ability to fight at long range and it's a bad thing.
    LMG for medic aren't that good due to the long equip time (and medic will switch to their tool more often than HA) so I've no complain on it : it's a sidegrade if not a downgrade.
    • Up x 1
  7. Gushroom

It anoyed me that they removed infil carbine acess before players could test it.........
    yea it's good that they listen but they should have the balls and the patience to test out Their Idea with the community before just going live............
  8. NeonSonic

Yeah they should just open up all weapons across all classes so the game can be more like planetside 1. Regarding the scout rifles they should just improve them to be honest. Like maybe revamp them to be 30 round auto snipers like seen in counter-strike. But have huge hipfire cone of fire to compensate you know what I mean? Anyway the devs have a firm grasp on balancing the weapons i'm sure they could do it sometime this lifetime but if they don't there is a bright side to all of this, there is hope.

Sometime ago I got possessed by Satan and some female demons since my cousin was dabbling in witchcraft/satanic stuff anyway before that my whole family was a jehovah's witness. He began questioning all that and started the dabbling well anyway to the point when I was talking to the demons and Satan it was a good 2 - 3 months before I got to god himself. He spoke to me from Heaven then came down from Heaven cause I was so nice regarding all of the talking anyway he said hes gonna bring his new kingdom over the incident since Satan gave up.
    Gods Kingdom
    https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/good-news-from-god/what-is-gods-kingdom/#?insight
    https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/w20060715/gods-kingdom-is-superior/#?insight
    https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20141001/pray-for-gods-kingdom/#?insight

In other words we may not have to die this lifetime but instead get paradise on earth sooner rather than later!

Regarding the game God said he likes Vanu Sovereignty faction the most and then New Conglomerate faction 2nd. Also he said he likes they put in Orbital Strike decal with his image on it.

O and he said he likes the scatmax thats his favorite class lol!

Peace!