[BUG] Recursion Tracker doesnt work

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ReGris, Apr 5, 2018.

1. ReGris

That it. I was using it recently but now after the last update it seems, doesn't work anymore. It doesnt track anything. Images, or sound, nothing works anymore. I tried intalling it again but is usless. Anyone has any idea?
  2. DarkStarAnubis

Yup - same here. Broken again....
  3. Halkesh

Did you try DBG support ? /s
    You should copy/paste your message on recursion forum.
  4. DarkStarAnubis

5. Endlave

Might not be related but Recursion hasn't been saving sessions automatically on ending it like it once used to. I kind of wished it still did that... :/
  6. AuraBliss

Yep getting less and less wanting to play the game anymore after this point if they don't fix it soon.. Might just lose interest altogether find something else to spend my time with.. I mean I only play for kill feed sounds and what not without those it just feels so bland and boring, maybe if they wanted to get rid of stat tracker they should take note and maybe throw in sound boards for people or just allow us to make our own like with how the stat tracker did if they don't want a 3rd party program doing it. Some people might not understand but when you kill 10 people within a life I would like to hear a voice tell me so.
    • Up x 1
  7. sIcGER

for whatever reason, stat tracker started working spontaneously when i was ingame after some time ...

when i started the game and the tracker, tracker said 'session started' like always but didn't track anything, when there suddenly was a graphical and audio notice after i killed someone i was like 'huh?' - and from there on it worked ... so i guess its fixed now