Servers Down For 7 Hours???

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DQCraze, Mar 22, 2018.

1. LostMyMarbles

Looks like the replacement hamsters just couldn't keep up with demand...
    • Up x 1
  2. Sparkatb

Great time to take down the EU server(s), smack bang right in the middle of the entire evening time.
    Its midnight now, time to get to bed. Suppose the servers will come up as I fall asleep :p
  3. Roxxlyy Community Relations

They should be up now (they've been up for a bit). Please let me know if you see issues with connectivity.
  4. CplRDaWiggy

People can appreciate that.

May I suggest that future endeavours of said type be infused with caveats such ss " eta 2 hours, but there are layers of complexity regarding both the implementation and complexity regarding future performance that are subject to change given the multi-faceted nature of the game".

If you give an eta and don't deliver with no explanation as to why then the blowback varies from "ah well" to "screw you".

Put it like this. You're at the airport for a flight. If the flight provider says "sorry, plane go nowhere" people get angry, as lack of information breeds speculation.

If you say "plane go nowhere because wing fell off" they understand the reasoning and are grateful.

I fully understand your position, but treating people like mushrooms does nothing to further any sympathy to your plight.
  5. FUSED75

It keeps telling me that it cannot download files,says,to try back in 20-30 minutes that an update is being uploaded,that's all I'm getting.I'm running Windows Home Premium,thanks.
  6. stalkish

I was down from 12:00 GMT afaik, and it did indeed come back online just as you said 'f** it im going to bed', they came back at midnight :D.
    • Up x 1