Fortune teller

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by k9delta, Mar 22, 2018.

1. k9delta

AHHH, I'm so bored (i think i m not the only one :/ ) , i can't play my beloved game :_( , but, to make things interesting let's see who will guess the next stuff in this update.
    I think they will introduce a new weapon, few more useless decals aand implants (like adding catlike to MAXes :rolleyes: ).
    But sice this update is taking so much i think they are adding something really more interesting.
    • Up x 1
  2. Random05

I just think that they have ruined my day. Its the only day in the week that i have free time to play and they decide to patch all evening long. At least they could have patched at 8 a.m. like professionals but no, their lazy developers can't patch until 1 p.m.
    • Up x 1
  3. Prudentia

there is no update. it's hardware maintenence
  4. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Time zones are different all around the world - this maintenance started at 5:30 AM in ours. Any time of day is going to be inconvenient for someone.
    • Up x 5
  5. Roxxlyy Community Relations

This is maintenance is purely technical so there won't be any new content added when the servers come back up. It will help us maintain our servers in the long run, but in terms of player-facing changes you won't be seeing anything today.

We do have some exciting new content that will be rolling out in the next couple of weeks though, so keep an eye out!
    • Up x 2
  6. Random05

So when is it going to end? It said it was less than 2 hours in the forum post, and it's been five hours already
  7. Mockabacka

Dont worry, there will be double xp for normal players and quad xp for members after the update
    • Up x 1
  8. k9delta

Oh no

Oh yeah
  9. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Still no ETA - an issue popped up that's preventing us from being able to unlock. The main forum announcement post is being updated with information.
    • Up x 2
  10. Metcal

Yeah,
    I hate when I forget a password also:)
    • Up x 1
  11. utofbu

this is probable a bunch of server devs replacing ram and hard-drives, honestly. No weapon, no nothing. But hopefully a smoove interpolation on the server-side
  12. frostiger

I mean I personally don't care how long it takes, just keep up to good work guys :D, make planetmans servers all nice and shiny.
    • Up x 1