[BUG] When your soldier dont know how to hold his ***** weapon

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Coliax, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Coliax

I have a grapic bug since 2016 (more or less). As you can see in the picture, my soldier hold the backside of his primary inside his/her chest if i dont equip a forward grip. I also dont have the special standing animation on for females on heavy (and other) weapons where the legs are closer together than normal (i will post a picture of that as well). It also seems that this bug is only in the menu/"death cam"

Please if anyone know a soloution to this bug tell me, i really want to get rid of it.
    I already try to reinstall planetside but that doesent help (and the dev tracker is also useless because they dosen't aswer)
  2. Coliax

3. Coliax

4. Coliax

5. LegendarySalmonSnake

The first one looks like the correct female characters more narrow heavy weapon stance to me but can't confirm this atm.

The 2nd/3rd is just devs not bothering to compensate for the more bulkier player studio armors.
  6. Coliax

Yeah the first one is how it should be and how it is not for me (my female's legs are not close together when she using heavy weapons/smg's/...)

I have this bug even with the default armor (and even on inf with default armor) and i give the devs this Information too

Here is a link with my female vanu holding the lasher (so that you can see the difference):
    http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=cb4f8a-1521317702.jpg