In game report system is doing nothing.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RigorMortiis, Mar 15, 2018.

1. RigorMortiis

People have been reporting this guy for days and yet nothing is being done about it.
    No actual sub forum to report hackers so it's going here.

Connery server, warping,wallhacks,aimbot. you name it.

How long does it take to respond to 100+ reports on one person in a few days time. Seriously??? o_O
  2. Prudentia

help.daybreakgames.com
    include some video or something of him warping around.
    problem will be solved in a few hours.
    • Up x 1
  3. RigorMortiis

I don't have capture software, my PC would melt. Or that would have been long done.
  4. WatchingU

It's pointless anyway b/c they can just make another character.:(
  5. BlakeA

I recoreded his teleporting / netLimiting

Code:
    https://youtu.be/UDy8ZLTiF2Y?t=1m27s
  6. RigorMortiis

Making us find It on your channel, you sly dog you ;) I see what you did there. HAHAHA!

Edit: NVM I'm dumb, went to your channel not the actual link to the vid :p derpy derp.
  7. Villanuk

In short its quiet pointless unless you have any evidence and looking at his kill chart, it shows nothing as his stats are very average at best and you would never even ban him on that basis.

I used be a gaming admin and their are only 4 things that can help.

1, Video evidence.
    2. A kill board which shows e.g, 100% head shot
    3. Checking code from the players machine, but as DB allow overlays and mods, this makes it easier to hide cheats.
    4. Playing or viewing in 3rd person with an esp hack to watch what they do. Not an exact science but good enough to look into their program files in more detail.

Their are cheats in this game, Ive reported them, the stats alone should raise a concern, but they still play, i guess at the end of the day, you need the proof, not the word of the player.
  8. FLHuk

Current thinking, BattleEye, seems to be leave them in the wild and study them. With this information cut out their ability to perform their version of fun.

Of course this leaves us suffering and unable to see any actual progress. This in turn hurts the the games reputation. Less players.

Same old cycle....
  9. stalkish

There is video evidence one post above yours:

Skip to 1:25 and watch.

Did it help when you were a 'game admin' to read entire thread before commenting? Its not like 2 hours had elapsed before you posted.........
    • Up x 1
  10. Towie

Well i'd say that video is pretty damning evidence against this cheating scumbag - take a look at the minimap to see him teleporting around.

He seems to go on ripper / minigun sprees every now and again then goes back to 'normal' - I guess in the hope that people think 'hey he doesn't have a ridiculous k/d so must be legit right ?'

If you check his k/d for the past 30 days, it's at 2.84 (and reporting an 81% improvement k/d / spm) so I assume he just couldn't help himself anymore.

The funny thing is, i've found myself reporting way more than normal recently. Maybe something new is slipping through the net.
  11. Silkensmooth

I often have people suddenly 'appear' behind me. I have infravision, and if im an inf i have darts out. Im checking all around with the infravision, no one around, watching darts on mini map, no one showing, then all of the sudden heavy assault directly behind me headshotting me.

I see dalton gunners who at times are decent and at other times can hit you from 600 meters every time.

I googled planetside2 hacks and watched videos of people with aim bots where every enemy name is always on the screen and as soon as someone comes into line of sight the aimbot snaps to them. They have the teleport hacks, wall hacks, recoil hacks, limitless ammo hacks etc.

Anyone who doesnt believe can simply search for themselves and find the hack sites.

So the question is this. If these companies have websites and charge people money to become members and they are blatently admitting that they are hacking the game, why arent they in jail?

I thought hacking was a crime.

How about we call the cyber unit of the FBI {as useless and corrupt as they are} and have them arrest the hack makers and even some of the users.

Send them to prison for a year for hacking.

Send them to prison for 10 years for writing and distributing hacks.

None of it makes any sense, if they were hacking your bank account they would do something, because the bank hates to have the money you let them borrow get stolen by someone else.

Funny thing is the hackers ARE costing DBG money. Getting killed by subtle hackers, of which there are far more than the type that this fellow in the video is, makes legit players who hopefully vastly outnumber the hackers not want to play.

There are always going to be better players than me but even most of the players who are better than me i can kill some of the time, and then there are those people who are so good i can never kill them. They always know where im coming from, their aim is always flawless etc. Those people i think are the cheaters.
    • Up x 1
  12. Villanuk

The link that didn't work this morning you mean? Yes, i kinda struggle with things like that !!
  13. Towie

Hacking (I prefer to call it cheating) was prevalent in Planetside 2. Many were easy to spot in game - teleporting was a favourite and aimbot, the 'snapping' of a guy from target to target with no missed shots. Some were outright stupid (we had Maxes flying around advertising their hack).

However BE was introduced and most if not all of the popular paid-for hacks were defunct. The only remaining things to hack were lagswitching and asset manipulation (like adjusting the head hitbox to enormous proportions) but again, DBG have been playing cat and mouse with them and banning when they can.

However - if there was a private hack that BE didn't have the code signature for and they could bypass Battleye, they were in. Not at all easy but possible.

The thing that worries me about the video posted is that this guy is teleporting - watch the minimap from about 1:44 to see him teleport from spot to spot across the map before ending up straight in front of the max. Something I haven't seen in a long time - which suggests that something new is in the wild :(
    • Up x 2
  14. Bragg

I have reported one player multiple times from support ticket, included video on each ticket and dozens of screenshots. 100% proof that he could see any unit, any distance, anywhere. During 6-8 months, this player progressed from BR 75 -> 113 until he was banned finally.

Reporting, submitting tickets really doesn't do anything on this game. Its free reign on cheats / hackers.

IHMO, DBG doesnt every care at this point. Life span of the game is coming to end.
  15. Skraggz

• Up x 1
  16. baka

I have had a few infiltrators suddenly there and stabbing, but I mainly just account that to being a good sneaky fellow. On the teleport front, however, I have had my tanks destroyed by light assaults lately when there is no warning. My prox radar has shown nothing, I am not under any trees and am in fact way out in the open.
    Some 'hacks' are being more selectively applied lately, IMHO.

Maybe an All Access only server would help - at least there would be a monetary cost when a hacking account is caught and banned, unlike just creating another free account.
  17. LegendarySalmonSnake

About getting C4d. Were you standing still? Because if you were, the proxy radar won't help you. Standing in the open is quite helpful however. (for the light assault)
  18. Skraggz

Indeed it is, I will pull a valk and bail with a LA to deal with a troublesome tank (usually skygaurd), and slowly fairy my way down to land the bricks.
  19. Silkensmooth

Actually there are still lots of hacks. I just googled PS@ hacks 2018 and immediately without any looking around found this.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...B4893D56D905E6E2B49BB4893D56D905E6E&FORM=VIRE

I'm sure i could spend more time looking for evidence, i spent 10 secs to find this posted 1 week ago.

You can tell people are cheating pretty widely atm.
    • Up x 1
  20. Silkensmooth

And the ridiculous thing is that here you have video evidence that this person is cheating. They are advertising a website on the video that is selling a game hack to other people.

Why isnt this a crime?

What would they do if he was selling hacks for bank accounts?
    • Up x 1