Spawn Tube Exploits Rampant on Connery

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CactusLynx, Mar 12, 2018.

1. CactusLynx

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. CactusLynx

3. ridicOne

I don't mean to be a Negative Nancy or a Debbie Downer but this has been going on for years now, does anyone really thing this is going to get properly fixed? Especially when construction is literally an after thought now on how gameplay works.
  4. LegendarySalmonSnake

Even more so since this is just a relatively new sidegrade to the older "Sunderer inside a rock/building" -technique.
    • Up x 1
  5. strikearrow

It's a big slap in the face to the community because DBQ refuses to address the issue.
    • Up x 1
  6. ridicOne

I'd make a new thread but recurring issues that I've complained about before years past. Sorry about the hijack seemed like an appropriate place.

Top 2 Killers:

1. Can't redeploy into squad Air Buses or any vehicle for that matter. Lol best part is only on 2-3 of my 6 characters does this happen. Literally just spawns you randomly in a base somewhat around the area of the group, sometimes nowhere near them. It was ok for awhile but it has been ongoing for 3-4 years funny part is it worked prior to that with no issues.

2. Logging in falling through the floor on 5 of my 6 characters almost every single time I login. Ongoing for years.
    • Up x 1
  7. ChUnKiFieR

Looks like lazy map building to me.
  8. strikearrow

look closer; it's PMB built where it should not be possible. The middle photo is troops fighting from inside a PMB vehicle terminal. The top photo is a spawn tube inside mountain.
  9. DQCraze

The game is circling the drain, supporting websites are shutting down, things arent getting fixed hacking is rampant, DB just wants your money primetime now is less then 1800 players. Thats pretty bad compared to season 1 when we had 20k on in Feb of 2013