"Must unlock weapon".

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Syllabear, Aug 21, 2016.

1. popoSK

But Syllabear dont have problem alone, I have this problem too. I cant ubgrade on my prowler AP gun ammo and reloading speed. Only thing I can ubgrade is optic. This same happens with my AV turret on engineer but on AV turret was to half ubgraded. After that i started to ubgrade prowler because AV turret was like Pfff i ahve half of it **** it and then when i Bought AP gun it started. Support said me I have to delete some files so i do that. Than Battleye service stopped working. I was 2 weeks on support to repair it but I Haved to reboot my PC. Now Iam here with nothing solved. This bug on tank is with me like half year and AV turret is with me like 1.5 year. I have tried everything on this forum but nothing has helped. I have not spotted this bug on anything else.
  2. FLHuk

Excellent, that shows the Vulcan equipped but mods blocked.

You didn't reply to the other questions but no matter as I can now ask....
    • Did you raise a ticket about the Vulcan pictured in the bug report?
    • If yes did any reply acknowledge certs spent?
    I must admit to being more than a little puzzled that no one with this issue seems to be asking for the certs back via a ticket!
    • Up x 1
  3. Syllabear

I have more questions for you, ticket to suport or bug report page? What is this about certs spent? Not sure if this may answer you question but my certs were all spent on the weapons/mods i bought
  4. FLHuk

It's all very simple.
    • I'm trying to establish if a character or an account is bugged.
    • I'm trying to establish if support has in any way acknowledged if you've spent certs and received nothing in return.
    • If they have not then reproduce the bug, as you've suggested you have done, but this time document it and file a support ticket asking for the return of the certs.
    If the account is bugged, as you've suggested, then we can move forwards using logical steps yet you seem to be fighting this.
    1. You seem to have suggested the only reply to your support ticket (single) has been to fill out a bug report. If in replying they did acknowledge spent certs and no item you have this to use as a logical reason for the return of the certs.
    2. Once the certs are returned you can, as you suggest later you did, reproduce the bug and document it using those certs.
    3. If you can do this then you can prove that the whole account is bugged and through a further support ticket using logical proven steps ask for the account to be erased and all certs, bought items to be refunded or transferred to a working account.
    You seem very insistent on not helping on any level so I'm out, all the very best of luck with it sir.
    • Up x 1
  5. LegendarySalmonSnake

I'm not sure why you are going on about lost certs. This issue is about unlocking weapons without any problems but then being unable to unlock attachments or upgrades for them.
  6. FateJH

Syllabear is resistant to perform requested testing because it is a drain on certification points that he doesn't want to waste on a character that might not even be useable. If he gets a purchase reset and refunded, he can perform that same purchase again with the same certification points for no loss. Either the issue demonstrates being resolved, a new one manifests, or the same problem manifests. Any which way, he can now file a new, more timely support ticket and the few people who actually care that he is suffering an issue - us - can probe it a bit more in hopes of resolving it.
    • Up x 1
  7. FLHuk

8. LegendarySalmonSnake

Was this suggested earlier or on some other thread/site? I can't see this 'resistance' either. Sorry for missing it. Slight intoxication.
  9. Syllabear

They told me they cant refund certs long time ago, so you been wasting ur time. I did spent certs on weapons and attachments that were AVAILABLE, and they been bought, received and my certs discounted... but there are some weapons that wont allow me to upgrade them with attachments like utilities ones for example.
    I completly not understand this guy point, i am not even sure if he is trying to troll or can't read at all.

With every new weapon i buy this bug -"must unlock weapon"- is now appearing mostly on utilities attachments. My most recent weapon is the rottary for reaver if i remember well, cant upgrade any of its utilities.

In the bug tracker they told me they are working on a patch and indeed there is a patch downloading right now.
  10. Syllabear

No still the same.
  11. popoSK

Something new? It is very annoying.
  12. Syllabear

Ofc not.

It seems like someone looked into my 2 yo bug report and answered but they cant or wont fix it.
    Its really long time without they being able to fix it is not like they will do it anytime soon.