[Suggestion] Turn out all cosmetics for members

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LibertyRouge, Mar 10, 2018.

1. LibertyRouge

Hello,

Is it possible to give an option, to turn off all cosmetics of other players.
    sometimes i think, wow this epic battle would be much more cinematic if all other soldiers and vehicles would have the same default camo.
    I know, player bought their camos for money, so u cant give everyone this option, but i think it's fair to give members an option like that.
    • Up x 1
  2. Jac70

Well no - what's the point of spending money on cosmetics if other people can choose to not see what you are wearing. That's the whole point of creating your own look.
    • Up x 4
  3. Eternaloptimist

I agree with Jac70 although it is a bit confusing sometimes when you can't tell if someone is a friend or foe in an eyeblink (which is all you get sometimes).
    • Up x 1
  4. Liewec123

totally unrelated but i wish my cosmetics would turn off when i use stealth.
  5. Prudentia

why would you turn off the incentive to buy things for the people who have proven that they are willing to buy things?
  6. LegendarySalmonSnake

I wouldn't lose any sleep knowing that Immersion Goggles Helmet is available for purchase.
    And as someone suggested before, the option to hide/mute specific cosmetics to you would be just fine as well.