"Must unlock weapon".

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Syllabear, Aug 21, 2016.

1. thingymajigy

Try unlocking them from the 'Vanguard Certifications' page

btw those pages still show the old cert prices so just ignore that
  2. Syllabear

Bump i have this all over my weapons.

Almost 2 years without fixing this bug.
  3. Mechmaniac

Did you pad with false CP or cloned CP card?
  4. Lord_Avatar

What the heck? All hail the green mages and so on, but this thread is two years old and devoid of meaningful content. Come on Forumside, you can do better!
  5. Syllabear

Nope.

This char is somehow old and it seems that got caught in some update that messed it up.
  6. Ziggurat8

Have you tried just starting over? I've deleted characters with 3x as many certs as you have cause I didn't like what I spent my starting certs on but liked my characters name. Deleted a BR 31 just to reuse the name...I know...It sounds crazy. It is easier to make 10k certs from level 1 than it is to earn 10k certs at level 30 though. At least if you know what you're doing. I totally ****** up my very first character. There can be only 1 ZIGGURAT8 though 8)

Game just throws certs at you when you're low level. 10 kills? Here's some certs. Changed class? Here's some certs....lol. If you bought the item with DBC it's unlocked on brand new characters too. What are we talking here...really...a few hours to get enough certs to repurchase AP on another character? You've spent more than that dealing with customer support if you have actually tried following this up.

If the same thing happens on a new character I might be interested in your dilemma.
  7. Syllabear

Not sure why do i have to pay for others mistakes... but if it is that easy then i will let you do it for me.
  8. FateJH

I mean, if there's no hope of the esoteric bug being resolved, but you've been adamantly sitting on this same character this whole time, you sorta are saying that you're prepared to pay the penalty called "wasted time."
  9. Ziggurat8

Thats life.

People are gonna **** **** up and you're gonna have to fix it or deal with it or "pay for it" one way or another. Some things are worth the time and energy to making it right. Something's are just better to let go.

Honestly. Which one is this bug? Not playing one of the most unique online games at all because of a silly bug is way more of a penalty than just starting over. But that's me.
  10. Syllabear

Stop talking about life like if you know something about it, this is a game. DB needs to fix that and i am not making anything new or doing another character everytime a bug pops up.
    That you have it easy doing everything again? Fine, im glad for you. Its not the same for everyone.

Ive been wanting to buy some stuff all this time but all this **** that happens hold me back.
    Almost TWO years man... i honestly lost any interest or will to even create a new character or whatever.
  11. Syllabear

Any news fixing this bug??
  12. FateJH

Considering you're the only person to ever suffer or report the issue, as far we are aware, you'd have to tell us.
  13. Syllabear

As far as you know. When i reported theres been enough people.

I still have this bug after so long and they do nothing.
  14. FLHuk

Ok, i'll bite.

Precisely, exactly and in great detail what did support ask and or advise you to do in reply to the ticket you submitted when this happened?
  15. FateJH

If you can get a second person in this thread with screenshots of the issue, I'll buy that. (Basically, anyone from that 2012 thread to which you linked; or, someone else who currently is suffering the issue.)
  16. Syllabear

I dont quite remember but something about reporting it here, which i did and i think they atempted to ffix it but is back in almost all utilities and even in some of my tr mods -which is kinda "new" character-.
  17. FLHuk

Your reply raises more questions and answered none.

You've introduced a lot of ambiguity there, use of the word "back" suggests you had the item and it's gone again.... "Utilities" and "TR mods" suggests your whole account is not working in any shape or form!

So let's start again.
    • Is every char bugged the same?
    • One or multiple accounts?
    • Do you have a reply to a ticket that acknowledges spent certs on an item you don't have?
    • Can you find the bug report you submitted?
  18. iDante

i have same issue on my NC and Vanu alt for about 2 yrs + now
    on VS i cant unlock any attachments for magrider weapons and on NC for vanguard weapons they never bothered to fix it.

oh and also i cant unlock anything on harraser halberd.
  19. FateJH

Excellent. Now that we're getting more points of view, we should try to find commonality.
    Is this sort of issue affecting your future-created characters using that same account or is it just those alts? what dates were all these characters created (including some earlier non-alt that isn't affected)?
  20. Syllabear

This???