Does Auraxium NC MAX Armor exist?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nilithium, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Nilithium

After taking a look at all the NC Aurax armor on Youtube, it looks great! But is there any Auraxium armor for MAXes? Has there ever been a MAX operator that met the requirements for MAX Aurax, due to their extremely expensive pull cost and relative fragility?
  2. Prudentia

NC MAX would probably be the one that has the most auraxes simply due to it's power.
    But if you wanna know the number of people who completed the directive just look on Dasanfall how many people got the Max punch auraxium. i'd wager that the 2 numbers are pretty much identical.
  3. Liewec123

Yep people have it, though it's even more of a "look! I'm a statpadder!" Than kraken.
    1160 melee kills from a slow moving class that can only be pulled once every 9 minutes and gets oneshot by 4/5 classes.

There are probably a small number of people who actually earned the aurax,
    but unfortunately they are surrounded by so many statpadder that I simply assume they are one too.
    • Up x 1
  4. Nilithium

To get Aurax armor for other classes, do you also need to melee to 1160?
  5. Oleker2

And remember that mac punch is a 2-shot kill... you need to slow punch twice to get it.
    • Up x 1
  6. Liewec123

nope! though they usually have something crappy,
    like the medic aurax needs you to do a ton of "Savior" kills by killing an enemy who is about to kill an ally.
  7. Prudentia

or Heavy Air Deterrence
    • Up x 1