Padding League

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by stalkish, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stalkish

Since my post got 'edited' (thanks for not telling me Rox) thought id post the padding league again.

If you're not going to do something about it then stop telling us not to post this.
    • Up x 4
  2. supahitecjetfyta

its not just the fact theyre padding their stats

bang bang
    bang bang
    bang
    bang bang bang
    bang bang
    bang bang bang
    bang bang bang
    bang
    bang
    bang bang
    bang bang
    bang
    bang bang bang
    bang bang
    bang bang bang
    bang bang bang
    bang
    bang bang
    bang
    bang bang bang
    bang bang
    bang bang bang

annoying when its just text?
    try listening to this in game thru headphones in one ear whilst trying to set some things up in the warpgate!
    its worse than music players, atleast you can mute them most of the time.

i reported a few today but you cant get most of their names when theyre in a locked sundy with only the outfit tag showing.
    • Up x 2
  3. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Like I said before, blacklisting is against the forum rules. If you continue to do so here, your posts will be edited to remove the rule-breaking content and you will eventually be banned.

Please report these individuals to CS at help.daybreakgames.com so they can be taken care of. I have no power to ban anyone in-game, and neither do any of the other devs who have access to these forums.
    • Up x 1
  4. tommyrocket

The padders are selling maxed-out accounts, by the way. Just do some research and you'll find out. That, and re-instate the resupply XP penalty when supplying ammo to the same person continuously.

Anyhow, I still am saddened that you guys no longer have your in-game banning powers, since you signed up with Battleye. We could really use you guys actively prowling for these punks. ...There's a lot of them to report. Would be easier for you guys to do it yourselves, to be honest. They're really, really easy to find. The ones that are hard for us to report, are the ones that are playing on closed continents. Solve that by actually force-killing everyone on a closed continent after a certain amount of time. For example, the amount of time it would take for the +150 Nanites recharge to get you to 750 from zero, if your faction was the one who locked it. After that, it should force you to redeploy.
    • Up x 4
  5. The Grand Crusader

Wait, you can ban him on the forums but you can't ban anyone in-game?
    That doesn't make any sense to me.

I got a better idea to that. How about you forward his complaint to Customer Service? I mean, you are Community Relations Manager are you not? Who would have access to ban players if the game developers themselves can't? Why would Daybreak give up their admin powers?

It is very hard for me to believe they would have no access to ban anyone anymore. That sounds like more of an excuse then the reason. I have never heard of any MMO game developers NOT being able to have some form of admin control over their games.
    • Up x 1
  6. FateJH

They reduced the sensitivity (significantly) because it was getting in the way of normal gameplay.
    Why not? Forum etiquette doesn't allow blacklisting; but, people plea to the moderators because they believe that will make a difference. Remove or restrict that authority and the reason for appeal to the forum moderators about ingame infractions is reduced, contributing to etiquette.
    She's saying that status doesn't equate to server banning privilege. The normal red users that are encountered on the forums aren't the customer service representatives that deal with individual players in the game, that is. Separation of responsibilities is an important aspect of organization.
    • Up x 2
  7. The Grand Crusader

If she can ban on the forums then they should be able to ban in-game as well. Since both are owned and controlled by Daybreak. Also "blacklisting" or more commonly known as shaming should be allowed. Since they don't have the power to ban in-game anymore. Contacting CS should NOT be the only way to ban players.

They need to remove the in-game report system if they don't use it anymore. It is confusing a lot of players who don't check the forums to find out about this and giving false hope to them that their in-game reports are being reviewed.
  8. strikearrow

Red users still have a more direct line of communication than we do. And I've looked at the reporting website and it's trash.
    • Up x 1
  9. Roxxlyy Community Relations

As FateJH correctly mentioned above, individuals marked as "dev" on the forums aren't necessarily responsible for in-game bans.
    The Customer Service team handles all player reports, and those individuals do have the ability to ban players from the game. You can contact them through the in-game report system or using the link I shared above (help.daybreakgames.com). I am not a part of this team, and thus do not have power to ban players in-game. Blacklisting individuals on the forums is not an appropriate way to report players, as this is not the correct avenue to do so.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.