Considering a one month subscription.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Okjoek, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Okjoek

The depot page says: "50% XP Gain* " What does that mean? Like instead of the double XP going on now which is by default +100% it will be +50%?

And what is this +300% Passive Cert gain? Does that mean for every one cert I make now it will be 3? I'm curious how that stacks with the 50% XP gain.

I played TR for 3 years without paying a dime and he's BR 120. I began playing NC two weeks ago and it feels like a better designed faction than the TR They get Canister which fills a different role than the Fury, they get the Phoenix which is more than a glorified rocklet rifle. The Mjolnir is insanely effective. On par if not better than the vulkan. Strapped laser sights on all the default guns, even the gauss saw and it's funny like having a hipfire battle rifle

I'm considering using membership as a means to grind out lots of certs really fast to get this character fully upgraded. I've nearly maxed out my ANT which I'm using to grind out lots of certs with the valentines double XP.
  2. Oleker2

1 - Yes, 150% exp. If a ammo supply would give you 10 exp, with member would be 15exp.

2 - You gain 1 cert per hour while off-line with an 48 hour / 48 cert cap. Valid per character... Kinda encouraging you to log in the alts at least once per 2 days
  3. JobiWan

Well worth it IMO. Don't forget you get 500 DB cash too. Plus I found out recently that it unlocks 3 extra character slots that stay open even when you cancel.
    • Up x 2
  4. Liewec123

you get 75 nanites a minute too, instead of 50, might not seem like much but it is,
    free players can only pull a max/lib/mbt once every 9 minutes
    members can pull a max/lib/mbt every 6 minutes, so it cuts 1/3 off the wait ;)

if you log in each of your characters per day you also get 48 certs for doing nothing,
    thats 1,440(ish) certs for each of your characters from your 1 month sub

also the 50% bonus xp stacks with double xp events (like the last friday, saturday and sunday of the month)

membership is really worth it if you enjoy the game :)
  5. Eternaloptimist

Taking a subscription definitely works for me. I hear FTP people on these forums talk about spending huge amounts of money buying DBC rather than having a sub and I think o_O :eek:

PS: also purchases by certs and by the DBC they give you are both discounted and members get double xp weekends every month
  6. Halkesh

If I remember correctly, isn't 1 month suscribe the same price as 500 DBC ?
    Even if it's not, premium offer good advantage if you want a faster progression, but since PS2 isn't a P2W game, it won't offer you a direct boost to your combat effectiveness.*

* : +50% nanites and camo/infantry cosmetic might be exception

Anyway, don't forget to claim your DBC every month and your sidecharacter cert every 2 day, or it will be wasted.
  7. Lord_Avatar

It's definitely worth it and you'll be supporting the game as well.