Keyboard

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Osgz11, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Osgz11

Razer Chroma keyboard was working earlier today but now when I join in the game it no longer is working.
    • Up x 2
  2. Zido

Same, game is completely unplayable since the client only hotfix. keyboard doesn't work at all, mouse does.
    • Up x 1
  3. HippoCryties

Try submitting a ticket to the devs
  4. Zido

I have submitted a ticket 518007 since it happened. no response, my boosts and membership are wasting away.
  5. Oleker2

my Logitech K120 is working as normal... have you tried to update/rollback your keyboard driver? I don't know if razer boards have those.
  6. HippoCryties

Try doing what oleker2 says and also just buy a cheap keyboard from a local shop ipuntil eithher the devs sort it out or they respond.
    Hope this helps
  7. Rydenan

Same issue here. Mouse works, but game doesn't register any keyboard input. Game is 100% unplayable.
    My keyboard is a cheapo and doesn't have any special drivers.
  8. Zido

After some isolation troubleshooting and the helpful people at daybreak support I have figured out that my issue is related to the discord canary build overlay blocking keyboard input. The fix was simple, disabling the overlay just for planetside 2. Going to report this bug with discord as well.