so i ve started playing NC again after few months playing TR and VS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by iDante, Jan 19, 2018.

1. LordKrelas

Build an argument - You mean state, how I didn't start the shade contest?
    When you imply if I report, you'll get the better end of it?

I said you opened fire first - which is literally show-cased.
    I didn't attack your character, or insult you nor question your experience - Which you however did.
    I did get snarky yes, slandering however? No.

Not to mention, for someone whom never actually proved I have no experience, you have a hard-on for focusing on not getting an answer about my Usernames.
    Deflection: Refer to your own replies where all you did was "Usernames" or the "You want to dig your hole deeper"
    Since neither addressed a single thing said.
    While mine actually address your claims - yours completely ignore everything in it.
  2. Moz

No! What I agreed with is that mathematically one faction always will be on bottom. This is a cold hard FACT of ANY game with more than one faction unless they are COMPLETELY identical, and one many people (including yourself) don't seem to grasp.

Dont assume you have any single clue what other people are thinking.... YOU DON'T! Ask for clarification when you don't know rather than adding 1+1 and getting 3!
    • Up x 1
  3. LordKrelas

Be advised, that matter was cleared up 2 pages earlier. (Yes 2 pages of spam basically hide the thing)
    I know it's buried under a crap ton of things -- as well, it's usually the shaft being spread out.
    Not always, but often enough.

I happily ask usually..
    Just I did actually fail there - with not asking, I blame lack of sleep & a very annoying beagle.
    That, and I played Connery NC -- the salt is real after so long of being focus-fired on.

Edit; Also this didn't even trigger my alerts.
    Lovely.
    • Up x 1
  4. Moz

Meh, no probs man **** happens!

I love Beagles, is he / she still a pup?
  5. LordKrelas

Now the alerts work. This day.

It's a 14 year old pure bred beagle.
    And she still is a stubborn independent & demanding sleeping & eating machine.
    Gods only know how.
    • Up x 1
  6. raffa2

TLDR of the thread
    If you're not ******** at FPS NC's your best pick and you'll have more potential with their weapons.
    If you suck at FPS join Vanu, if you want an experience of having to deal with some kind of ******** every fight join TR.
    • Up x 1
  7. Towie

There seems to be a fair bit of NC victim complex in this thread so just thought that NC on Cobalt deserves a mention at this point.

Last night - NC were utterly dominant, winning prime time alerts back to back.

When NC get their act together - they are very tough indeed.
    • Up x 1
  8. Moz

This is knida the point i think bud.

We (the NC) are the hardest to play, but when you get it right I personally believe we are the most devastating.
  9. iDante

because finally after a loooooooooooooooooong time TR fought against VS
  10. pnkdth

When a point or claim rests on boosting your own ego you should be the most skeptical.

For instance, the other implications of this statement is;
    VS or TR doesn't win because they try.
    VS or TR doesn't try but win anyway.
    All NC needs to do to dominate is to try.
    NC does not care about alerts.

For instance, if I were to tell you VS wins more because they are more organised and better strategists would you accept that? If not, why?
    • Up x 1
  11. Lord_Avatar

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  12. Moz

I would totally accept that buddy yeah! :)