So devs dont care anymore for cheaters or something will be done???

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kelthamon, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Kelthamon

Il just leave this CHEATER here and hope for a responce.......
  2. QuiIntusDiaboli

So is you just saying this person cheated and saying they put a beacon in a rock the only thing you have? Any screenshots of it or do you expect them to ban someone just because you got your panties in a wad?
    • Up x 1
  3. Prudentia

"50 tickets pending"
    considering how everytime a BR120 dies they seem to scream cheats and report the person that seems to me like they are on top of things.
  4. ZDarkShadowsZ

I can't really comment on whether or not the alleged person was actually exploiting, but I can say that posting a picture of a Yell chat with some mild interaction between you and this so-called exploiter simply tells me how silly you're being. All I see is you claiming a player placed a spawn beacon in a rock and passing it off as an exploit. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, but without proper evidence to the contrary, all we see here is simply your word vs theirs, and someone who is all too willing to /report somebody because another person told them to do it.

If you want to prove someone is cheating or exploiting, don't post silly pictures of chat boxes. It doesn't show anything except an accusation without appropriate proof. Post actual meaningful content, and not to the forums but by sending in a support ticket here: https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=245798

The only thing you're doing by trying to name and shame a player in the manner you have done, is make yourself look bad and if I were the person you're trying to 'report' I would probably be laughing right about now.

Take all of this as you will, but do the right thing and send meaningful evidence such as a video recording, to Daybreak Customer Support and not the community forums.
    • Up x 3
  5. FateJH

Since ticket numbering has historically been perceived to be an ever-incremental number, DBG must have reset that system at some recent point; or, they changed how numbers are assigned.
  6. stalkish

small note, every time there is an update these ticket numbers get reset.
    Honestly do a test, report yourself before an update, then again after.
    Its quite clear the devs pay 0 attention to these things, and all the reports end up in the recycle bin.
  7. Roxxlyy Community Relations

We definitely take cheating seriously, but if you only post about it here you won't get the justice that you're looking for. In fact, it's actually against the rules to call out players directly on the forums.

You can report cheaters to help.daybreakgames.com, and the folks over in CS will absolutely take care of things.
    • Up x 5
  8. Halkesh

I'm happy to see staff/dev answering more often to the official forum. :)

I'm now BR120 on my main character (not on this account) and I don't report people when they kill me. But I do place a bounty on every sniper that kill me, especially OP daimyo.
  9. Oleker2

Reported 2 cheaters in less than a hour... A reaver flying 5x the normal speed and a scythe literally 1-shot insta gibbing all tanks arround.
  10. Icehole1999

Could it just be a glitch? Like floating claymores and ammo packs? While I’m sure cheating happens, because there will always be players who get off on that sort of thing, in this case I’m going to give DBG the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it just clipped into the rock.
  11. Gursuay

too many cheaters (aimbot, wall, speed hack vs....) and DAYBREAK take no caution!!!! do not report!!!! no one looks at it!!!!its reallly pity!!!! I send many reports but no one banned!!!!!!! Dont try to report, its waste of time!!! I give up the game as many others did!!!!!! it was a good game before......
  12. DemonicTreerat

How about proving that statement instead of asking us to accept it on faith?

When someone gets banned for cheating post their in-game name where everyone can see. That way we know you actually took action against them instead of having to trust your word alone. Which might I add gets progressively more difficult when I see the same cretins pulling the same warping/ chunk damage/ no damage despite a full mag dumped into them/ base placed underground/ etc for weeks at a time.

Yes yes I know you don't want to get sued if the brat happened to have given out his personal info (despite all the warnings not to both here and on every dang web page) and someone decides to jump his rear in a dark alley. Tough. If someone is stupid enough to cheat, get caught at it, and have given out their personal information on the game then just maybe the consequences are their responsibility and your lawyers should drum that into the heads of the jury.

Not that I really expect an answer. Seems to be lately that PvP games don't really care about cheaters as long as the money keeps rolling in. Maybe its due to thinking that each game is just a quick cash grab used to fund the next cash grab instead of seeing them as long-term sources of revenue.