[BUG] HUGE Bug with NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rezz, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Demigan

Yes I do! You cherry-pick a few edge-case scenario's and then say "now we should never look at hipfire/ADS COF and bloom ever again!"

Here I'll try to explain to you what you are doing:
    "Because you can kill an AFK Harasser with a MAX punch we should now ignore the damage over time that an AP Canon does".

That's the same logic.

So why are you trying to rely on it's maximum ROF?
    And what is the problem with an SMG being used in CQC? All SMG's are designed for CQC, that's the point. And again, does it matter what stats the weapon has if we can look at it's performance stats and see that the Gladius is currently less used and less effective than the Canis?
  2. AISkander

Gauss saw the worst LMG?
    AHAHAHHHA. I'm done. Was my first LMG to auraxium by the NC

I have no problem with SMGs being CQC. I have problems with HANDCANNONS being CQC
  3. Demigan

Not surprising since its the first LMG you get. Most players aurax the default weapons first.

And since you avoid the question I'll just ask it again: why is it a problem that its a CQC handcannon if the weapon isnt overperforming?
    And wouldnt it be worse if this handcannon was good at range?
  4. AISkander

What are you missing is that the weapon IS overperforming. Even for its range. Dropping targets left and right becouse it's a high damage gun. I must empty my magazine with the canis (40 rounds) to get some kills, especially with the HS UA nerf. You just need 6 shots (not counting HS) to drop anyone that's not a max. 200dmg smg shoudn't exist
  5. Demigan

Hold on, I litterally put the numbers in your face and proved that the Gladius wasnt overperforming. Please show me the stats of how its overperforming to prove me wrong.
  6. AISkander

Wai
    Wait 1 week, then get again the statistic. So you'll see the canis post nerf
  7. Demigan

Oh so you lied (as usual). You have zero proof but the idea that the Canis will be inferior after a weeks time had passed. Well if what you say is true we should already be able to see the Canis stats on decline on Dasanfall or other sites. I just checked, not much change so far.

But again, you still havent answered my question: why would the Gladius be OP if his performance stats prove it isnt OP?
  8. Hegeteus

I don't think it's that bad after the buff. In fact, it got buffed just in the way I wished for in one of my threads.

Anyway, I still believe it would be better if people minded their own faction more than others. It's easier to give valid feedback about stuff you have used a lot, since you won't be filling cracks with salt and imagination. And I'm not talking about things like "haw haw I auraxed 1 nc gun now my posts are undeniable truth"
    • Up x 1
  9. Rydenan

Those are the actual statistics, you mongoloid.
    The Gauss SAW is the worst-performing LMG in the game. Fact.
    So I guess you are done, because if you refuse to acknowledge facts, then you are out of this discussion.

(BTW, I've auraxed the SAW four times and the GODSAW twice. ;) )
  10. AISkander

On your statistic is the worst. Probably becouse new players stick with it and don't know how to use it. It's the best LMG i used. Way better the the orion
  11. Rydenan

The game's statistics, not mine. And the Orion and CARV both perform significantly better than the SAW, despite also being new player weapons.

But beyond that, you've still failed to mention one aspect of the Gladius that is OP, and why.
    • Up x 1
  12. AISkander

I've not failed to exmplain, you have failed to understand

Gladius Bullet velocity, Damage, and Rate of fire combo are Overperforming. Probably its rate of fire should be 500 and not more.

I'll stop discuss to a NC, like freeAmerish said. Talking to a beliver is just a waste of time
  13. Rydenan

Sorry, but "It's OP cuz I say so" is not sound reasoning.
    Gladius bullet velocity is the same as other SMGs, and
    there is no indication in the stats that Gladius is overperforming.

You claim the 200/522 damage model is OP, but cannot explain why.
    Does it allow you to kill faster with bodyshots? No.
    Does it allow you to kill faster with headshots? No.
    Does it allow you to kill faster with nanoweave? No.
    Does it allow you to kill faster with overshield? No.
    Does it allow you more damage per second? No.

Then how, HOW, is the 200/522 damage model OP? And remember, "Because I say so" is not a real reason.
    • Up x 4
  14. freeAmerish

I don´t want to be the sh*t stirrer, but this is only partly true.
    Gladius got the best muzzle velocity of 400m/s along with NS-7 PDW and Sirius. All remaining SMGs got less velocity.
  15. Rydenan

That's what I said, yes? Gladius shares its 400m/s bullet velocity with other, established SMGs, so calling that stat "OP" is silly.
    • Up x 1
  16. Rydenan

Oh goody, I've been reported and received a moderator warning for "Insults".
    Seriously?
    • Up x 1
  17. Hegeteus

Maybe you offended a mongoloid :D?
    • Up x 3
  18. Rydenan

Lol, seems that way.
    Was that before or after he called us all "F***ing hypocrites"?
    I forget..
    • Up x 2
  19. Killer Medic

And talking to a Vanu is like talking to a dead person-a complete ******* waste of time. According to you guys, there was NOTHING wrong with Canis, yet EVERYONE on Emerald on VS ran out and got one. And here, my friend is the proof in the pudding (not that you'll admit it because you ilk will never let a fact get in the middle of campaign made of falsehoods and half truths): VS won EVERY single alert for something like 4-5 days straight...in fact, there was only ONE and let me repeat this: ONE non VS win of an alert and that NC right before the nerfing-and personally I think that was to try to get Wrel and crew to think nothing was wrong.

You guys got it to face roll; you face rolled everyone, ruining game play for others but you *just did not care.* That's why this is all being *****ed about by your side. You no longer have the guaranteed head shot no matter how far off the body it is. And to be honest, unlike some other posters, I don't have the damn time or the damn patience to be polite with you guys. You wanted it to be able to **** everyone else over to make yourselves feel good about yourself.

Point blank.
    • Up x 1
  20. CutieG

I wasn't even aware that the mods are doing anything.
    Kinda weird that he can get the mods to act on an entire thread that is opposing him, while Noot is still allowed to persist.